1st Grow Journal - 2nd Grow Altogether - Help Appreciated

Re: 1st Grow Journal, 2nd Grow altogether. Help is appreciated.

haha yeah we the same man, me and the missus smoke but dont drink much, fun at times though, used to be a massive rave head on everything in existence, dmtizzle is the one , had to write it like that so it doesnt link to this site, If you know what that is its the one. Search the first 3 letters of dmtizzle and you'l see something beautiful.
Went for meal tonight with mates and missus double date style, but drunk now as i dont drink too much anymore, still brought some home though and cant resist checking posts from my 420 family here :)

haha yeah we the same man, me and the missus smoke but dont drink much, fun at times though, used to be a massive rave head on everything in existence, dmtizzle is the one , had to write it like that so it doesnt link to this site, If you know what that is its the one. Search the first 3 letters of dmtizzle and you'l see something beautiful.
Went for meal tonight with mates and missus double date style, but drunk now as i dont drink too much anymore, still brought some home though and cant resist checking posts from my 420 family here :)

i heard that, brother! im familiar with the dmtizzle. never had the oppurtunity though. i drink only when i'm out of pot, and even then, only if i'm really, really wanting to alter my state of mind. back in the army, i could polish a bottle of jameson in a night but not so much these days. im about as lightweight as they come. but i'll smoke ALL your asses under the table ;)

do your guys wives make fun of you for bein on the forums as much as mine does?

DM isnt sythentic mate, its grow in most plants and mammals, you can extract it from form of grass. Its gods gift to us, its where the concept of heaven and hell and seeing the light comes from, its no legal high crap its been used for a loooooong time in tribes they get it off bark in aiwaska brews or ibogaine or however you spell them.
Where I come from im the PSYcadelic elder haha been doing all that stuff for many years , only on special occasions.

Nah tokist mate, im going to blow my missus trumpet here but she loves to grow, smoke, trip and rave more than me these days as i'm a little older than her. She keeps me young :)

DM isnt sythentic mate, its grow in most plants and mammals, you can extract it from form of grass. Its gods gift to us, its where the concept of heaven and hell and seeing the light comes from, its no legal high crap its been used for a loooooong time in tribes they get it off bark in aiwaska brews or ibogaine or however you spell them.
Where I come from im the PSYcadelic elder haha been doing all that stuff for many years , only on special occasions.

Nah tokist mate, im going to blow my missus trumpet here but she loves to grow, smoke, trip and rave more than me these days as i'm a little older than her. She keeps me young :)

in fact, i believe DM is a chemical produced naturally by the brain!

and my wife loves to do all that too, but she also loves to break my balls! "you care more about those plants than you do me and the baby", lol.

Hahaha its your love dont worry, she hates my gaming addiction,

Yeah your right, as far as we know dm is produced in the pinial gland in the back of our brain. It makes us dream and takes care of us through bad events like NDE near death experiances. That why when someone has nearly died they thought they seen god. Mate I REALLY have seen the light and been down that tunnel! So I know for a FACT that shit aint heaven its my mind, ive been there believe it or not people when you read. Smoke this and you will not think im chatting out my bum.

subbed!

i dont suppose you have pics of your last harvest? i ask, because my hydro shop guy keeps trying to sell me genhydro stuff when i walk in there and i'm starting to wonder if it's not because maybe he has a deal with them or something. in any case, i resisted the urge to get gh's bio line and stuck with ff big bloom. its a lot harder for him to sell me on stuff cuz my grow's organic, lol. i'm also using the ocean forest mix and JBC came up with the brilliant idea of using it to make a c-tea and adding molasses to it. my plants have not had any nute deficiencies thus far (knock on wood) and they seem to be doing great!

i'm interested to see how the bio line stacks up against fox farms.

:popcorn:

hey thanks! yeah I have a few pics from last grow, go ahead and check through my pics if you'd like. I used FF full line last it was nice I will admit, but of course everything EXCEPT FF BB is non-organic, was tough to clean flush it :(. I will definitely do a comparison (best I can) at the end. I have a good feeling about GO/GH Bio-line, but hey anything could happen. Peace & pot!

i thought earlier i saw a comment about no nutrients for 3 weeks. since your plants have an established root base i see no problem at all with feeding them a batch of whatever nitrogen rich nutrients you have and then when that dries out water with ph'd water the next 2 and see where you're at. also, spraying them with ph'd water once a day at this stage is a great way to increase the plants water intake.

ph'd water for soil: 6.3-6.7

never not adjust your water ph. so very important not to clog your roots with chunks of salt that are too big for them to uptake. its like stuffing rags in your ducting and expecting the air to move as efficiently.

other than that, those 2 look great. great structure thus far

hi rudy baylor, have to disagree there mate. But in an organic mix your ingredients will keep your pH in the 6.5 range anyway, no need for ph. I have a Ph pen I never use only for coco grow or hydro them.

Also when spraying the leaves even in hydro you dont want to use any ph down as it mostly contains phosphoric acid which is harmfull to the leaves. Just plain water in an organic mix, your mix takes care of it, mine does anyway.

hi rudy baylor, have to disagree there mate. But in an organic mix your ingredients will keep your ph in the 6.5 range anyway, no need for ph. I have a ph pen i never use only for coco grow or hydro them.

Also when spraying the leaves even in hydro you dont want to use any ph down as it mostly contains phosphoric acid which is harmfull to the leaves. Just plain water in an organic mix, your mix takes care of it, mine does anyway.

i fed the two black tahoes on 1/2 str w/o ph (bout 3 nights ago) and they are looking amazing. Lol i made the mistake of feeding before checking roots on bottom, had to transplant them and did so yesterday to their 5gals, but they stretched slightly overnight so they seem to be getting snug now. ALSO I HAVE BEEN USING R/O WATER FINALLY

2012-12-25_11-56-18_176.jpg

this is a little bit of my last harvest (sour diesel). I barely fed her anything and she turned out great.

NEWS for today! STARTED MY PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, DEATHSTAR & CASEY JONES SEEDS! (1 OF EACH, HOPEFULLY I GET AT LEAST A FEMALE LOL) PEACE AND POT MY FRIENDS!

You must have been the dude that beat me out in the Casey Jones S1 auction! :)

Wow who's got Deathstar in seed form?

You must have been the dude that beat me out in the Casey Jones S1 auction! :)

Wow who's got Deathstar in seed form?

Ahah sorry, wasn't me :p to be honest I got all three from the buds of each, so technically I guess they could be a cross including the named strain. I'm honestly hoping they are from the male versions of one another so they really are casey jones, deathstar and pineapple. hope for the best I guess ahah

Back
Top Bottom