1st Grow Question

AdkSmoker

420 Member
I just started my first grow, and my Daquiri Lime is showing a deficiency.
I’m not great at identifying issues yet, and any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

80C2B0C2-3A73-4E7C-BDF5-A0A4A5EEB19D.jpeg

A few questions that will help with diagnosis: What media are you growing in? What nutes are you using? What brand/type of lights/wattage and how long are you running them. Photos or autos? Container size? Are you adjusting the PH of the water after adding the nutes?

A few questions that will help with diagnosis: What media are you growing in? What nutes are you using? What brand/type of lights/wattage and how long are you running them. Photos or autos? Container size? Are you adjusting the PH of the water after adding the nutes?
Hello,
I’m in soil, using the FF Trio.
Light is an Ionboard S33 Full Spectrum LED by AC Infinity (240w) on an 18/6 schedule.
Auto in a 3 gal. Fabric pot.
I Add my nutes and PH to 6.5

Sounds like a good set-up, I think @Emilya and @Growings are on point with a minor mag deficiency and up the nutes to whatever the Fox Farm feeding schedule says. You could give them a spray with Epsom salts, or add cal-mag, Bush Doctor is the Fox Farms brand. For a foliar spray 1Tbs Epsom salt to 5 liters of water.

Your pH is too high being adjusted to 6.5 pH. Adjust instead to the low end of the pH range for soil, at around 6.2-6.3 pH. This will allow better access to the magnesium that is being supplied and it may take care of the problem without adding anything extra. I don't think I can recommend adding any supplements until this has been tried.

I just started my first grow, and my Daquiri Lime is showing a deficiency.
I’m not great at identifying issues yet, and any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

80C2B0C2-3A73-4E7C-BDF5-A0A4A5EEB19D.jpeg
Good morning @AdkSmoker hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Sorry about your lady.
Looks like the team is fixing you up.
Just a little tip.
The most valuable real-estate in your tent is the pots.
You only half filled your pot.
That's space your roots will need.
Fill them up and hump up the center for better water flow to the outside.
In my Gorilla Glue clone thread there is a pictorial on how to fill pots properly if your interested.
Also if you want to say hi and meet everyone here is a thread.
And if you want to start a journal here is another.
Hope your garden is great. :thumb:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Sounds like a good set-up, I think @Emilya and @Growings are on point with a minor mag deficiency and up the nutes to whatever the Fox Farm feeding schedule says. You could give them a spray with Epsom salts, or add cal-mag, Bush Doctor is the Fox Farms brand. For a foliar spray 1Tbs Epsom salt to 5 liters of water.
Thank you for the insight. I’ll incorporate the changes and see what happens. I’ll be sure to give an update.

Your pH is too high being adjusted to 6.5 pH. Adjust instead to the low end of the pH range for soil, at around 6.2-6.3 pH. This will allow better access to the magnesium that is being supplied and it may take care of the problem without adding anything extra. I don't think I can recommend adding any supplements until this has been tried.
Thank you! I’ll give your recommendations a shot.

Good morning @AdkSmoker hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Sorry about your lady.
Looks like the team is fixing you up.
Just a little tip.
The most valuable real-estate in your tent is the pots.
You only half filled your pot.
That's space your roots will need.
Fill them up and hump up the center for better water flow to the outside.
In my Gorilla Glue clone thread there is a pictorial on how to fill pots properly if your interested.
Also if you want to say hi and meet everyone here is a thread.
And if you want to start a journal here is another.
Hope your garden is great. :thumb:

Bill
I am well, Thanks Bill!
I will definitely try everything that has been suggested. And I’m interested in reading up on information here. Thank you for the tip for mounding the soil.

I am well, Thanks Bill!
I will definitely try everything that has been suggested. And I’m interested in reading up on information here. Thank you for the tip for mounding the soil.
If you need anything at all I'm always available. :thumb:

Bill

Back
Top Bottom