1st Post First Attempt At Growing: Indoor LED Setup In Tent: Comments Welcome!

Hey HD.
Growth rates can vary depending on medium, light, nutrients, genetics and environmental conditions.

I from time to time do the same thing thinking they are behind schedule but have faith and patience.
Have they stopped stretching yet? Once that happens them they fatten up nicely.

Patience Grasshopper.
Haha cheers Dirty appreciate the support.

Will let this grow run to completion and assess it at the end instead of analysing it too soon :laughtwo:

Your'e looking right on target to me bro :headbanger: Your'e about half way through flower now and your bud structure is looking great, it will fatten up from now don't stress. I have had a couple strains look a bit disappointing at week 5-6 and before i knew it they were some of my fattest buds yet at week 9-10. :morenutes::ganjamon:

Cheers guys thanks for putting my mind at ease about it, legends. :nervous-guy::laughtwo:

I put the second little dehumidifier in the tent today along with a new fan to try and make sure there’s enough air being pushed around.

Also, finally got some bamboo stakes to help control the canopy a little. I love using them so thanks for whoever suggested it!

Hard to tell where one plant ends and the other begins at this point :laughtwo:
Will probably have to do another defoliation again soon from the looks of things too.

Anyway, thanks again for the support and positive words everyone.
Off for an afternoon shmoooke :ganjamon:

It’s a full house in there :headbanger: Looking great bro. :theband:

Looking pretty frosty there dean, might need some snow shoes come harvest, not scissors.. Lol.

You should start to think about what you are going to do with your first ever harvest mate. Buds are a no brainer but as for all of the trim and offcuts I highly recommend making edibles or bubble hash with dry ice.

I do a dry ice shake through the bags and end up with a great product that can be smoked or in my case turned into THC infused coconut oil which I cook with.

All that snow is getting my excited :drool:

Cheers guys thanks for putting my mind at ease about it, legends. :nervous-guy::laughtwo:

I put the second little dehumidifier in the tent today along with a new fan to try and make sure there’s enough air being pushed around.

Also, finally got some bamboo stakes to help control the canopy a little. I love using them so thanks for whoever suggested it!

Hard to tell where one plant ends and the other begins at this point :laughtwo:
Will probably have to do another defoliation again soon from the looks of things too.

Anyway, thanks again for the support and positive words everyone.
Off for an afternoon shmoooke :ganjamon:

Jesus jesus look at all that weed :laugh:. Great job my dude those ladies are bangin :headbanger:man congrats. That one main blueberry cola sticking almost up into the fan :rofl: man that's my favorite cola right there Haha. She is guna be huge come harvest man they all will be lol. Ur knocking it out the park for ur first grow man congrats. And if u want easy for a growing method try docs kit it's really REALLY simple and my God does it give some of the best buds. I never seen frost till I started using this kit lol. But yea man for only 4 weeks that AG is a frosty bitch. She is guna be sticky as hell come chop time lol. Better keep some iso handy to keep ur scissors from gettn gummed up lol.

Cheers Lowie I hope so lol :laughtwo:

Hey Dirty yeah the mrs has put her hand up for the trim haha. She wants to get good at making different edibles and stuff so I’m looking forward to seeing what she makes us lol

Nice I like making biobombs with my trim and when I got enough of those capsules I'll make dabs or sumthn else lol.

Jesus jesus look at all that weed :laugh:. Great job my dude those ladies are bangin :headbanger:man congrats. That one main blueberry cola sticking almost up into the fan :rofl: man that's my favorite cola right there Haha. She is guna be huge come harvest man they all will be lol. Ur knocking it out the park for ur first grow man congrats. And if u want easy for a growing method try docs kit it's really REALLY simple and my God does it give some of the best buds. I never seen frost till I started using this kit lol. But yea man for only 4 weeks that AG is a frosty bitch. She is guna be sticky as hell come chop time lol. Better keep some iso handy to keep ur scissors from gettn gummed up lol.
Haha thank you brother! Appreciate it!

She is a frosty bitch for sure :laughtwo:

Don’t know about bio bombs but I’ll look into it. Edibles and concentrates are things I’ve never really delved into so I’m about to discover a whole new world I’m sure lol

Haha thank you brother! Appreciate it!

She is a frosty bitch for sure :laughtwo:

Don’t know about bio bombs but I’ll look into it. Edibles and concentrates are things I’ve never really delved into so I’m about to discover a whole new world I’m sure lol

Oh man 4 real uve never had a bio bomb lol. Its jus infused oil that u mix rso (Rick Simpson oil) into. Man they can really mess u up if u make em 2 strong but are great medicinally. Like I got some to help me sleep and then I make another kind for my back pain. And shit if I'm feeling up to it I sometimes even make a third one for if I wana go out have a few drinks with the buddies get fuked up whatever I can jus pop one or two capsules and be good lol. Plus I notice when I take those ones everytime I smoke it gives my high like alil boost and I feel it more idk itz weird but it works lol. Yea man ur guna find out doing all these xtra fun things once u get ur harvest ready and cured is an addiction all in itself lmao. Shit there are some things for right as u harvest like fho (fresh harvest oil). I know I got a seed addiction lmao I always be buying seeds. And now that I've been practicing breeding I've decided I really like it an started making my own beans and a few crosses. But I've only really worked on one strain like tried to lock in certain traits from another strain. And that was my Black Domina x with Hindu Kush Skunk since I noticed the Black Domina didnt have tons of side branching and my Hindu Kush Skunk was just a massive Bush I took pollen from the Male HKS and pollinated the Black Domina and then started working on it making it the best I could lol. But yea man ur guna do great with this harvest specially by the looks of things lol gud job bro.

Back
Top Bottom