1st Post First Attempt At Growing: Indoor LED Setup In Tent: Comments Welcome!

Wow-that frosty 3 weeks in is pretty great-she's going to be a
sticky girl by the time she's done...
Good job on both of them Dean,looks like your green thumb is showing:bravo:

Heya Herby,
That Aca looks the shizz!
Agree on get that blueberry level... Or it might get smited by Queen Aca. LoL.

Herbys flower show, its a cracker now.
Aczilla owning blueberry like it was Tokyo....hehehe.
Goin off like a frog in a sock...

Damn brother Dean it's getting frosty in there... :headbanger::drool::bongrip::ganjamon::snowboating:

full

Second time too here HD! I'm wandering in and out of the pot condo all day. Awesome shots, plants look fantastic. Big buds soon! Cheers bro! :yahoo:

Mine's not a condo,more like a "pot compartment", but I look in on my plants
quite a few times a day...It's not like they need me to,but I do it anyway...
Nice pics, Dean...beautiful crop you've got going,and only in the third week !...you are gonna have sooo much pot....

Cheers fellas! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Not sure if you guys feel the same after having grown many plants but as a first time grow it’s super exciting and I’m in there with them morning and night lol :laughtwo:

They’re definitely starting to fatten up now. Exciting times ahead!
My friend and I were talking about that this morning. We still get excited about each other's grows years on. Most of us here are hobbyists and self medicators so for me the excitement is always there (apart from harvest day and major defol days lol).
I have arthritis like symptoms hence my lack of excitement for those day...

Nice job under those LEDs mate, keep training, keep node sites from being blocked from light and you kill this.
TD.

I’ve just been trying to tuck offending fan leaves out of the way
I've found you can only tuck so much....sometimes there's nowhere left to tuck anything.....
so a little selective snipping is required...

You got some great shots HD what do you use for a camera if thats a phone I'm very impressed I can't get pictures like that with my phone.

A bit of selective defoilation is a good thing remove any large fan leaves blocking bud sites. Just don't over do it

Hey guys

So I did a bit of a trim to help airflow and light penetration. Didn’t have much time but took a quick purple snap to let you guys see how they’re looking.

Also, on the shitty side of things, I found about 4 fungus gnats floating around Blueberry this morning. Squashed them all and couldn’t see any more.. hopefully it doesn’t get any worse.. might let them dry out a little more between feeds next time

Back
Top Bottom