2011 Rekles - Outdoor Fire OG and GDP!

Hey guys thanks for all the comments!

RV, no problem dude. It was just funny. I know what you mean about being medicated and typing a lot. Ive only been apart of this forum for like 2 weeks and I already acquired over 100 posts. lol Then again, I would not mind being "Member of the Month" ;) ..welcome to my journal.

Smoke, thanks dude. I like the planters as well. Except I found these giant pots at OSH yesterday for $4!! They hold 15-20gal. I could of saved myself some money. Too late now. lol

Aston, well you found me now..better now than at the end of the journal lol.

Welcome all!

Crower, what kind of hydro would you like me to explain. There are many systems: Hempy, dwc, aero, drip, ebb and flow, etc. Like I said I have read ALOT and havnt done many little experiments. :)

-Rek (Lets get rekked, together) ;)

I like the setup--done autowatering on soil grows for many years. You may need some restriction on the return line to make the drippers work. I used to use a standard garden (hose type) timer hooked to a can like you. The can was elevated and worked via gravity....no pump needed. Pulled air in as it watered.

Good luck and have fun

Hi Rekles :)

Man, you have a good start I must say. You have some potential giants about to happen. If you can get some FF Happy Frog soil, go for it. Cheaper than FFOF and just as good. You don't need any help that I can see. Good planning Brother. :high-five:

Little Update, I FINALLY got a nice hot sunny day to transplant the ladies outdoors!

Good think too since I will be leaving tomorrow. EEK! I have my girlfriend checking them out and filling the res every 1-2weeks.

I have also installed a network camera so I can view the ladies anytime and anywhere! It even has night vision, can watch it on the computer or my cell phone, and was only $100!! I might set up a site so that users can view my live camera..would be cool. I couldnt see all my ladies..so I took an old oscillating fan, took off the blade and front cover and mounted the camera too it. So I can view all of them and not miss anything!

As far as the soil goes, I changed up the drippers to make them sprayers, and I added 3gal of Perlite and 3gal of vermiculite too all the planters (twice as much to the double planter for obvious reasons). The drainage is perfect and it keeps moist! I have a autowatering set to water every Tue, Thurs, and Saturday; they will be on for 5 mins, thus giving each plant 1/3gal or so. I feel Sunday and monday without water will be fine for a while. If I see they plants dropping, Ill set the gf over to extend the timer. :)

Here are some pics from yesterday. ;)

Greenhouse set up (u can see my temp is at 74.1f and my humidity at 49%)
Picture_28.png

LA CON's
Picture_310.png

Fire OG #1
Picture_85.png

Fire OG #2
Picture_74.png

Ken's GDP #1
Picture_68.png

Ken's GDP #2
Picture_55.png

They dont look very green bc during the time of the pic they were being shaded by a tree. Ill take some pics today when they are in the right light!

I also flushed the ladies with sledehammer right before I put them in there new planters. Give them a nice fresh start :thumb:

-Rek!

Update.

Girlfriend stopped by the house today and refill the res, add nutes, etc. I was able to get her to take 2 pics of each plant so that I may show all of you. Im very happy with the progress! Im lovin the growth on the ladies. And veryyyy green!

Fire OG #1
Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_10_48_34_PM.png

Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_10_48_56_PM.png

Fire OG #2
Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_10_49_12_PM.png

Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_10_49_03_PM.png

LA Con #1
Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_10_50_00_PM.png

Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_11_10_56_PM.png

LA Con #2
Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_10_50_08_PM.png

Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_10_50_16_PM.png

Kens GDP #1
Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_10_49_27_PM.png

Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_10_49_19_PM.png

Kens GDP #2 (Little yellowing from old growth)
Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_10_49_37_PM.png

Screen_shot_2011-06-18_at_10_49_44_PM.png

The GDP and Fire OGs are getting very wide, they are gonna be quite nice bushes when they are done. If you remember, I topped all 4 of those. The LA Con i left alone because, well, they are LA Con..they are already a short fat strain.

Ive been watering every Tues, Thurs, Sat. Pump on for 5 mins each time. That waters them around 1gal or so of water. I put sprayers on right before I left to give the soil good coverage. It seems like everything is going well so far.

:yummy:

-Rek (these plants are gettin' rekked) :surf:

Update.

Girlfriend stopped by the house today and refill the res, add nutes, etc. I was able to get her to take 2 pics of each plant so that I may show all of you. Im very happy with the progress! Im lovin the growth on the ladies. And veryyyy green!

Ive been watering every Tues, Thurs, Sat. Pump on for 5 mins each time. That waters them around 1gal or so of water. I put sprayers on right before I left to give the soil good coverage. It seems like everything is going well so far.

:yummy:

-Rek (these plants are gettin' rekked) :surf:

Sick setup Bro! :adore: The girls lookin like their loving it too! :goodjob: I'm updating the Afgoo indoor grow pics now so stop by and check em out when you get a chance.

:peacetwo:

WOW!!!!!!! great job that set up looks awesome so do the plants and that rotating web cam must be a blast i would have my wife in there well ill stop there great grow hope you dont mind me tagging along :goodjob::peacetwo:

Sick setup Bro! :adore: The girls lookin like their loving it too! :goodjob: I'm updating the Afgoo indoor grow pics now so stop by and check em out when you get a chance.

:peacetwo:

Thanks Mac, ill go check out your update right now.

WOW!!!!!!! great job that set up looks awesome so do the plants and that rotating web cam must be a blast i would have my wife in there well ill stop there great grow hope you dont mind me tagging along

Thanks Papatater, Everyone is welcome to join my grow. Yeah the webcam is awesome, whenever I think about the girls I just pull out my cell phone and check out the cam. ;) Also, I dont tell hardly anyone about my grows and the gf is someone I can trust and whom I also taught how to grow.

Girls are looking great Rekles !
Nice to have a girl friend to help out. Lucky man!

Thanks OMM, and I agree!

-Rek

I was checkin out your pics again on that Fire OG is that a three leaf plant all thru growth or does it get 5 6 7 leaf sets and do you know the genetics on that plant just curious never heard of it before i know ducks foot has a three leaf all thru growth thxs

Back
Top Bottom