2011 Rekles - Outdoor Fire OG and GDP!

Thank you everyone for showing love!

Looking good!!! Looks like I'm not the only one having to spend time away from the garden of weeden!! My wife having to take cae of mine, and she is prego!!

I hope your wife does well while you are gone and doesn't overdue herself. Its very nice of her to help you out. Ive been away from my ladies for almost 6 weeks now! Thats hard. lol

man that GDP is an inspiration, i have that down in soil now!!! 9 days old today!!!

:peacetwo:

Thank you Aston. Hope yours grows as green as mine! Quite a bush.

ohhh man those are some beasts. i would prepare yourself with an arsenal of techniques to support those babies when they get a lil older. i know you have the wood around them but before they get out of control i'd suggest a tomato cage or even a screen above them as to let the heaviest branches rest of them when they get older. my girls were big..but no where near that big so prepare yourself for some MASSIVE kola bears

:popcorn:

Thanks Rudy. I dont want to use tomato cages because I dont like to use metal...to much bs later to deal with. I have some string trellis that will be going over them soon..and again towards end of flowering if they need them. I can also wrap string around the outside posts to support colas.

Hey buddy, Stopping by show some grower love lol ladies are looking very bushy an healthy I cant wait to see these girls start budding very interested on that fire OG...You'll love the GDP grew that awhile back an had very good smoke take care an keep in touch man

Hey Crower. Good to see you. I cant wait to see the buds too. Too bad they take a lot longer outside :/

Peace peeps.

-Rek

Hey Everyone, sorry ive been gone a while...family stuff.

They are looking sooo very green and perfect! The Fire OGs are showing 5 sets of leaves now instead of some of the 3 they were growing out a few weeks ago.

Here are some pics taken on July 8th:

LA CON #1
photo95.JPG

LA CON #2
photo-27.JPG

Fire OG #1
photo-85.JPG

Fire OG# 2
photo-73.JPG

GDP #1
photo-44.JPG

GDP #2
photo-63.JPG

I get to be home on saturday and CANT wait too see how they look in person. I can also get some much better pics then.

-Rek ;)

:yummy: Love, love,love! :circle-of-love:

:peacetwo:

yea man just like you i haven't been on in awhile and i remember when you started these plants and just made the boxes and everything, and i wanna say your doin a damn good job man, cant wait till they start buddin!!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom