2nd Grow! Dutch Passion Auto Mazar!

420-magazine-mobile1760791240.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1235180044.jpg

Excited to see how dense those nugs will pack in, looking good!

Appreciate it man! Since I'm doing a soil grow, what are your thoughts on using nutes? And do you think I should be still LST if they've gone into flower already?
Running autos right? I would say light lst just to get light down to lower nodes etc shouldn't be a problem, just be careful as the stems get woody n such!

And nutes in soil I'd say go super light,hard to see what they need under led lighting, but in any case soil holds a lot of water and salt so be careful lol

Running autos right? I would say light lst just to get light down to lower nodes etc shouldn't be a problem, just be careful as the stems get woody n such!

And nutes in soil I'd say go super light,hard to see what they need under led lighting, but in any case soil holds a lot of water and salt so be careful lol

Okok thanks for the insight bro!

Here's some new editions to the family! On the left I have another AutoMazar (Dutch Passion) and on the right I have an Auto MK Uktra. Both were germinated and put in the ground last night! The flowering plants are at 33 days from seed!
420-magazine-mobile1216087732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1525475392.jpg
420-magazine-mobile415044729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1013686607.jpg

Nice and green! No need to push the nutes too hard from what I'm seeing!

Where do you get your Dutch Passion Seeds. I initially tried to buy on their site but they don't ship to the U.S. You can PM if you don't want to post publically. I found a site but their selection was a bit limited.

Thanks man! It means a lot! This is my second grow so if you guys have any tips at all please feel free to let me know

You obviously learned well from your first grow as these girls look great. I've not grown Autos yet so not a lot of personal knowledge but have subscribed to about every Auto grow to suck up as much knowledge as I can. Any pointers are always appreciated.

You obviously learned well from your first grow as these girls look great. I've not grown Autos yet so not a lot of personal knowledge but have subscribed to about every Auto grow to suck up as much knowledge as I can. Any pointers are always appreciated.

So far, what I've learned is bigger pot is better. My first grow, I grew in 1 gal plastic pots. Small yield for 4 plants. Autos are fairly easy to start with that's what attracted me to them

So far, what I’ve learned is bigger pot is better. My first grow, I grew in 1 gal plastic pots. Small yield for 4 plants. Autos are fairly easy to start with that’s what attracted me to them

Good to hear. I will probably be going with a 5 gallon as I already have them on hand.

Nice germ brother! Those plants came up like a bat outta hell! Looking forward to what you can do .

Back
Top Bottom