2nd Grow! Dutch Passion Auto Mazar!

It says 10 weeks from seed to harvest (70days) but most of the reviews I’ve come across say anywhere fro 85-100 days... we’ll see. QUOTE]

Will be interesting to see. I only have 6 weeks to complete my next grow due to travel plans. The short time frame is the primary reason I am trying Autos. I was hoping for see if I could squeeze in 2 crops by staggering their start dates.

Really enjoying the pictures.

It says 10 weeks from seed to harvest (70days) but most of the reviews I've come across say anywhere fro 85-100 days... we'll see. QUOTE]

Will be interesting to see. I only have 6 weeks to complete my next grow due to travel plans. The short time frame is the primary reason I am trying Autos. I was hoping for see if I could squeeze in 2 crops by staggering their start dates.

Really enjoying the pictures.

ahh I understand! I'm sort of in the same predicament. I'll be leaving in December for about a week. My girls will be in their last stages. For a 6 week grow you might want to check out some lowryders

ahh I understand! I’m sort of in the same predicament. I’ll be leaving in December for about a week. My girls will be in their last stages. For a 6 week grow you might want to check out some lowryders

LOL --- I screwed up in my typing. I have 6 MONTHS not weeks.. makes a big difference. I was thinking of starting about Jan 8 when I return and starting my second batch about 5 weeks later. I may have to start up a second tent. I am wanting to replace my 3x3 with a 4x4 tent.

Day 23!
420-magazine-mobile2086729431.jpg

Great job training try to even out canopy and then life will be so easy , it's all I do is try fir even canopy

Man I know! It's hard tho! Do you have any tips I can use for training, especially in fabric pots? I can't really tie anything down. I've been using paper lips and sticking them in the soil but eventually as the plant grows they pop out.

Man I know! It's hard tho! Do you have any tips I can use for training, especially in fabric pots? I can't really tie anything down. I've been using paper lips and sticking them in the soil but eventually as the plant grows they pop out.

Super crop your highest branches so the rest have time to catch up or top them if not autos

Man I know! It’s hard tho! Do you have any tips I can use for training, especially in fabric pots? I can’t really tie anything down. I’ve been using paper lips and sticking them in the soil but eventually as the plant grows they pop out.

A couple suggestions I have seen in 12 gauge insulated wire (available in any hardware store). It can be cut and bends easily.

I've also seen many that are using fabric pots to either use c-clamps and then tie to the handle other's have used paperclips into the fabric pot and then using wire or pipe cleaners to attach to plant

They look really good! Nice and bushy for day 26!

What's up everyone!

I'm starting my 2nd grow this week and I'd love for you guys to join me. Any tips and advice you all may have is totally welcome.

Seeds: Dutch Passion Auto Mazar

Pots: Two 5 Gal Smart Pot

Indoor Grow Tent: 3x3x6

Soil Mix

Anything else I need to list?

Hi WCJ11, what is your soil mix? I am going organic with my next grow. :)

Hi WCJ11, what is your soil mix? I am going organic with my next grow. :)

Hey! I'm using half promix vegatable potting soil, half organic black earth with manure lol. tBh I used whatever soil I could find. They're organ though lol.

Hey! I’m using half promix vegatable potting soil, half organic black earth with manure lol. tBh I used whatever soil I could find. They’re organ though lol.

Cool. I just received my Promix Vegetable and Herb mix. I will be messing around with different soils on my next grow (Promix, Roots Organic, Kind Soil, etc...). Thanks for the info. Looking forward to see how the plants turn out for you.

Back
Top Bottom