2nd Indoor Grow 2019 Guerilla Glue & Peyote Critical

Hello my friends!! I trimmed the plants a little. and i feed them with the same program nutrients!

#Gorilla Glue (Bulk Seedbank)
------------------------------------
water 2.250μλ
Ph: 6,7
Root Complex: 0,5ml/L
Bloom Complex: 2,5ml/L
Powerzyme: 2ml/L
SuperVit: 1/4 per drop
Boost: 1ml/L

#Peyote Critical (Barneys Farm)
---------------------------------------
water 2.250μλ
Ph: 6,7
Root Complex: 0,5ml/L
Bloom Complex: 2,5ml/L
Powerzyme: 2ml/L
SuperVit: 1/4 per drop
Boost: 1ml/L
g71_p67.jpgg71_p67fd.jpgg71are.jpgg71sr.jpgp67fr.jpgp67st.jpg
After that, i am setting my Diy ac cooler!!!!!!!!!!!
Here we are..... steps
1ac.jpg2ac.jpg3ac.jpg4ac.jpg

Hey Godfather it’s looking real good in there! :bravo: The flower development is great for the third week. Getting nice and frosty

Hello my friends! 4th week of flower! Evry think is good. Only gorilla bright green color . Maybe its hungry a little? I am starting phosphorus plus and boost again. Gorilla i think was slowly flowering. Look the fotos and tell me!!
Peyote is outsider!! Pictures is 2 days ago.
g86.jpgp82.jpggg86_.jpgp82_.jpgpc82.jpggg86.jpgg86_p82.jpg
Thank's a lott!!!! Keep growing:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::bong::ganjamon::lot-o-toke::hookah::hookah::cough::passitleft:

Looks like its swelling nicely Godfather :yummy::bravo:

It's looking great @Godfather Skunk! :snowboating: Beautiful buds developing there. :yummy: Loads of trichomes!

The 6th week begins on flower the girls. In the last week, I have been wasting two times more fertilizer. They have received it very well and have begun to bake the leaves. For peyote i think 2 weeks is good. One week fertilizer and then flora clean? Or one wwek and half (3 times fertilizers more), and then flush with flora clean? I am tern in 12/12 in 14-4-2019. This plant waz fast flowering. 49-55 days.What do you say?
pc95_.jpggg99.jpggg99g.jpggg9945.jpgpc95.jpgpc951.jpggg99_.jpg

Thank my friends!!! The trichomes of Peyote, some was honey ,some clear and some milky. 30%-30%-30%.
The problem is in 39 day of 12/12. I still need 10 days to 2 weeks I think, what do you say?
What did u meen (dank af)??? Is that good?:hookah::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom