2nd Indoor Grow 2019 Guerilla Glue & Peyote Critical

Thank my friends!!! The trichomes of Peyote, some was honey ,some clear and some milky. 30%-30%-30%.
The problem is in 39 day of 12/12. I still need 10 days to 2 weeks I think, what do you say?
What did u meen (dank af)??? Is that good?:hookah::Rasta:

Yeah bro, dank as fuck is a great thing to hear. Dank= smelly/potent

What type of high are you looking for? Energetic, couch lock?

What is the estimated flower time for those plants? 56 days? Which is equal to 7 weeks I think. I would say it’s ready for flush, but if it were me I would maybe feed once more then, flush from then on out.

How does that flora clean work?

I like to be more indian because it is more dormant. The company says 49-45 days. And I am of the opinion that they want another one with two times a meal. The flash cleans the algae and the fertilizer from the soil. Fertilizers are minerals for this. I have not done it before. Usually I rinse with water in 3 times the weight of the pot in water.

Yeah I usually do the flush with water, for about two weeks before as well.

Sorry my apologies, my math was wrong before, 56 days equals 8 weeks lol facepalm.

Since it’s a 49 day strain, I would say start flushing. Your in control and it’s completely up to you, we’re just here to suggest and follow along :thumb:

Buds are looking great @Godfather Skunk! :bravo: They do look like they will be good to harvest soon. Unfortunately i have never used flora clean for a flush and i know nothing about it. Looking great bro, looking forward to your harvest! :rollit::ganjamon:

Few days are left. Peoyt I believe in 7-10 days will be ready. Today I'm thinking of throwing the last fertilizer with water. To cast half as much or as normal after repayment? The gorilla still wants to.

gg107dtd6.jpggg107e.jpggg107ee.jpggg107fgt.jpggg107pc102.jpgpc102dyr7.jpgpc102Flower7week.jpgpc1026y.jpg
pc102.jpg

Attachments

• gg107u.jpg
    gg107u.jpg
    634.2 KB · Views: 30
Beautiful nugs bro. I'd agree that Peyote looks to be done soon. Looking great!

Hello 420 peoples!!! Here my new diy clip-microscope for help my eyes! I think they need 7-8 days for harvest my Peyote yea? To morrow the last feeding fertilizers and then i flushed!!
diyMicro.jpgpcMicrotrichomes1.jpgpc52fMicrotrichomes.jpgpc52microtrichomes.jpg
I listen your advantages!!
Keep growing everyone!!

Awesome godfather. Some people start their flush when they see their first amber trichomes :yummy: I do not think I’ll be flushing my plants this round, I’ll gradually cut down the feedings the last 3 weeks.

:bravo::popcorn::nomo::roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom