2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutrients

420-magazine-mobile1506005065.jpg

Waitin on my order.. I figure I can run doubles or I can mix and match getting 4 different strains.

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

Strawberry cough was voted strongest strain on earth a couple of years ago. Can hit insane thc levels

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

Hmmmm.... ....
There was something about Strawberry Cough, I chose her over Raspberry Diesel, now I know why.. I still wanna pick up some RD beans from HSO though.

I have 2 100% indicas sprouting, from cannabiogen. PCK x Erdpurt and Bubba Hash.

GC#1 (day 20)
420-magazine-mobile232122510.jpg

GC#2 (day 16)
420-magazine-mobile1539964169.jpg

Both
420-magazine-mobile1233981249.jpg

Figured I'd put a green photo of each lady up.. .
I have the soil level about 3"-4" below the tops of my pots. That way some of the circulating air can make it thru the holes in the side, any co2 that falls will collect in the top of the pots and it gives me those extra couple inches vertically I'll prob need with this sativa dominant ladies!

This Roots Organic is some good shit, I tell ya what. Plus I added a couple little tweaks to the feed schedule that seem to be paying off. Im at 3 weeks tomorrow and no preflowers or anything. I should get a good vegg outta these babies. If I had a net i would prob consider using it the way these are growing.

Hey Askhole very interesting grow so far!!! I have a quick question about air pots.......when watering your plants is it beneficial to leave runoff in the pans below the pots? Or, should I try to keep the catch pans as dry as possible?

Personally I drain to waste. I give them 30 mins or so then drain and wipe catchers clean. I've noticed salt build-up when using synthetics and a bit of slimey film on top from organic when I let sit too long without dumping after feeding. Now mind you I run higher temps so thats to be expected. All in all the pots construction keep the actual bottom about a half inch higher than the bottom of my catchers but I would dump just to be on the safe side.

Gimmie a little more background on your set up. Tent size, exhaust, plant number etc..

i have a 2ftx3ftx5ft grow cabinet, im using 2 exhaust fans on top totalling 305 cfm and two large passive air intake holes on bottom, im only running two plants right now both bagseeds, temperature runs about 77F and about 40-45% humidity, im using FFOF soil and FF trio for nutrients also started calmag.

I start with vegg only for the first two weeks and then flip both on. Heat starts to become an issue with both on and a smaller tent, I run a 2'x4'x5'. I decided fuck it bought a co2 bag to combat the higher temps. You're watching the results unfold as I am. ..
Go with vegg only then flip em both on a week or two before you flip to 12/12. You mite get away without the heat issues with your exhausting system, i run negative just a 6" variable.

I start with vegg only for the first two weeks and then flip both on. Heat starts to become an issue with both on and a smaller tent, I run a 2'x4'x5'. I decided fuck it bought a co2 bag to combat the higher temps. You're watching the results unfold as I am. ..
Go with vegg only then flip em both on a week or two before you flip to 12/12. You mite get away without the heat issues with your exhausting system, i run negative just a 6" variable.
Thanks for the info! I've been wondering that for a while, im a simple man who likes to press buttons and flip switches .

Back
Top Bottom