2x2x5 100W Mars Led Iced Gushers x Bruce Banner Autoflower Grow

She got her mixture of kelp and worm tea last night also added more mosquito bits, the mixture brought pH down to 6.4 was perfect didn't have to use down, I forgot to mention I'm using citric acid for ph down because my tap water runs high.

Still seeing random fliers so I'll continue the mosquito bits.

Day 41

PXL_20240322_140750864.MP.jpg
What a turn around! Looks good!

These are very effective against gnats:
IMG_20240218_184052843.jpg

Looks like a joke but believe me they're really effective against gnats!

Cheers!

Cheers!
That's awesome I didn't even know that made that lol just checked it out says indoor fly trap that's pretty neat. I might have to get that but my dam tent is so small and I have my humidifier in there now. Maybe when I take it out for flowering I'll have room. Thank you!

Cheers!

Cheers!
I love gizmos, but I don't really understand this. Fungus gnats live and breed in the soil. How does this work?

I love gizmos, but I don't really understand this. Fungus gnats live and breed in the soil. How does this work?
It lures them in when they get inside of the tent. I recently got some Chili plants from a friend who had gnats in the soil. I was a little bit worried since I grow in coir but after a week or two they're all dead and in the trap. It kills off all the adults.

They're on during lights off too and that's when they're the most effective. Gnats are really bad at flying, looks totally random when they fly around.

It lures them in when they get inside of the tent. I recently got some Chili plants from a friend who had gnats in the soil. I was a little bit worried since I grow in coir but after a week or two they're all dead and in the trap. It kills off all the adults.

They're on during lights off to and that's when they're the most effective. Gnats are really bad at flying, looks totally random when they fly.
Heck yeah sign me up. I'm the reason I have gnats 😆
I lined my container with burlap and it's preventing the poison control to control the little buggers. Stupidity is something I'm not bad at. ☺️💚

Day 47.

More pruning, this time I was a little more aggressive I stripped all bottom growth and branches to allow for better air circulation and make it easier for watering. I'll post a pic of the stem and the spots that were stripped, stem is starting to get thicker and thicker. Still no signs of flowering.

also gave watering today after the pruning. Got the kelp, mosquito bits, worm tea, and half dose cal-mag. Water measured 6.5 pH going in and go same reading on the runoff which is a good spot to be a I believe. I can always use pointers if anything looks or sounds off. Thanks

average stats for this week:

VPD: 0.96

humidity: 66.5

temp: 73.3

PXL_20240328_153346178.jpg

PXL_20240328_180223589.MP.jpg

I did a close up of the top of the plant. Does anyone think anything is wrong with the new growth? It looks twisted and weird idk. Also the color looks kind of off to me .. besides the light being a little closer for a day or 2 I haven't changed anything. I've been keeping the light 14" above canopy since I can remember. Temps maybe a little colder than I'd like the average temp is about 74 degrees. But humidity and vpd have been pretty much on point too so I'm not sure

PXL_20240402_013437028.MP.jpg

I did a close up of the top of the plant. Does anyone think anything is wrong with the new growth? It looks twisted and weird idk. Also the color looks kind of off to me .. besides the light being a little closer for a day or 2 I haven't changed anything. I've been keeping the light 14" above canopy since I can remember. Temps maybe a little colder than I'd like the average temp is about 74 degrees. But humidity and vpd have been pretty much on point too so I'm not sure

PXL_20240402_013437028.MP.jpg
Judging by the lighter edges on those leaves she's hungry.

Judging by the lighter edges on those leaves she's hungry.
Dam ok that's what I was thinking too thank you. I hope this kelp is strong enough this plant seems like it's hungry I been giving it worm tea and kelp every time I water. I been trying to stick to a schedule of watering every week but it may need more soon.i just wait until the soil seems very dry and pot is light to water again

Dam ok that's what I was thinking too thank you. I hope this kelp is strong enough this plant seems like it's hungry I been giving it worm tea and kelp every time I water. I been trying to stick to a schedule of watering every week but it may need more soon.i just wait until the soil seems very dry and pot is light to water again
You may end up needing stronger nutrients. Most organic grows use larger pots.
If you want to go through a grow only giving your plants water it usually takes 40-60 litres/10-15 gallons of living soil.
There is a technique that uses spikes of organic amendments in smaller pots, but I'm not really familiar with it.
Someone like @StoneOtter or @Gee64 would be able to tell you more.

You may end up needing stronger nutrients. Most organic grows use larger pots.
If you want to go through a grow only giving your plants water it usually takes 40-60 litres/10-15 gallons of living soil.
There is a technique that uses spikes of organic amendments in smaller pots, but I'm not really familiar with it.
Someone like @StoneOtter or @Gee64 would be able to tell you more.
Anything you can recommend that's good to use? I was looking at that jacks fertilizer thought that looked pretty good but not sure. I think my bare minimum budget grow went out the window 😆

Anything you can recommend that's good to use? I was looking at that jacks fertilizer thought that looked pretty good but not sure. I think my bare minimum budget grow went out the window 😆
I use MC, or as Trala calls it, Tega Brop.
On a per-feed basis it's actually very cost-effective.
I really do understand needing to keep costs to a bare minimum, but these are hungry plants.
I've heard good things about Jack's too, but I've never used it myself. I understand there's a few blends with different NPK ratios, which one(s) were you looking at?

I use MC, or as Trala calls it, Tega Brop.
On a per-feed basis it's actually very cost-effective.
I really do understand needing to keep costs to a bare minimum, but these are hungry plants.
I've heard good things about Jack's too, but I've never used it myself. I understand there's a few blends with different NPK ratios, which one(s) were you looking at?
I can't remember off the top of my head but it was the one that works with tap water. I did research it awhile ago and honestly i forget now. MC? What is that

The site has been known to automatically change the name to "420" at times as they're not a sponsor, but Mega Crop.
It's a dry powder like Jack's, and there's both a one part and a two part formula.
I use the one part.
It's really easy to use.

Hi again. I just finished my first auto-grow (curing now). This was my 2 plants at day 52 from seed (ten gallon pots).

13-2-24 Heat and Light Stress.jpg

Yours is very stunted and shows no signs of flowering (which is a worry). The way you are judging your watering is perfect (soak to dry), but by now she should be drinking a lot more and drying more quickly. The fungus gnats did you no favors. They will have damaged your roots, but I think something else is probably wrong.

I'm not familiar with your potting soil, but unless its taken directly from the soil weed needs supplements delivered at a specific PH for the different stages of growth. I would keep a spreadsheet to document the process.

Not to depress you, but I'm wondering a) is it really an auto or b) is there a gene problem.

I wouldn't give up, but I would germinate another 2 or 3 seeds. Your light's good. Your soil is probably fine with the right supplements. If something is wrong with that plant, you'll have another to replace it within a month.

Hi again. I just finished my first auto-grow (curing now). This was my 2 plants at day 52 from seed (ten gallon pots).

13-2-24 Heat and Light Stress.jpg

Yours is very stunted and shows no signs of flowering (which is a worry). The way you are judging your watering is perfect (soak to dry), but by now she should be drinking a lot more and drying more quickly. The fungus gnats did you no favors. They will have damaged your roots, but I think something else is probably wrong.

I'm not familiar with your potting soil, but unless its taken directly from the soil weed needs supplements delivered at a specific PH for the different stages of growth. I would keep a spreadsheet to document the process.

Not to depress you, but I'm wondering a) is it really an auto or b) is there a gene problem.

I wouldn't give up, but I would germinate another 2 or 3 seeds. Your light's good. Your soil is probably fine with the right supplements. If something is wrong with that plant, you'll have another to replace it within a month.

Holy shit yes that's a huge difference at same day. How many days total did it go

The problem with starting new ones now is lack of room. I might just throw this one outdoors but I mean that wouldn't be until mid May-ish so I'm kind of just stuck with what I have for now unfortunately. Definitely not what I planned out. I thought this thing would have been done before the start of outdoor season so it screwed me big time. I feel like scrapping this now would just be a big waste of time.

I can still start a bunch, once I toss this one outside. if they are actually autos they should still finish outdoors 🤞🏼

Back
Top Bottom