3 Strain - Aurora Indica - Wonder Woman & Haze #1 - Nirvana Grow

I would opt for going with your current soil for transplant, reason being it's easier to add things rather than have a soil that's too hot. At the same time I would mix up a warmer batch, and that will give it time to sit and cook and will be ready when you need to do it next cycle. A hot soil can turn really nice and rich with added cook time

On Aurora stinking, is it an obvious pot smell, skunk type smell or more of a piney scent. After it was cured it smelled very hashy. Strong and hashy.

I would opt for going with your current soil for transplant, reason being it's easier to add things rather than have a soil that's too hot. At the same time I would mix up a warmer batch, and that will give it time to sit and cook and will be ready when you need to do it next cycle. A hot soil can turn really nice and rich with added cook time

Hey OT thanks for your input, I went and bought another bag of the all mix and I'll just add nutes as needed. I am however going to buy some well fertalized soil for my outdoor grow this month and it should keep them happy for a while.

Ok I checked the roots on the girls and they need to be transplanted, they aren't root bound with roots traveling around the sides but they are prob getting close. Luckily yesterday I bought some 18l pots and another bag of soil and they will all be transplanted tonight, I'm really pissed off my hydro store only had small air pots as I've been dying to use them.
At the start of this journal I was talking about how I was arguing (sorry I mean talking LOUD) with my girlfriend on wherther or not I should put up my tent or not beacuse we have a small apartment and she needs space for her mountain of clothes,shoes,shit etc. Well last night I said fuck it "I'm the man of the house and the tent is going up woman" thinking that another argument was imminent she simply said "ok" and I was like wtf? Women hey? Their funny creatures I have to say. Anyway the girls are going to love the extra space so I'm happy.
Will post up pics of before and after on Saturday morning, Stay tuned.

Ok I checked the roots on the girls and they need to be transplanted, they aren't root bound with roots traveling around the sides but they are prob getting close. Luckily yesterday I bought some 18l pots and another bag of soil and they will all be transplanted tonight, I'm really pissed off my hydro store only had small air pots as I've been dying to use them.
At the start of this journal I was talking about how I was arguing (sorry I mean talking LOUD) with my girlfriend on wherther or not I should put up my tent or not beacuse we have a small apartment and she needs space for her mountain of clothes,shoes,shit etc. Well last night I said fuck it "I'm the man of the house and the tent is going up woman" thinking that another argument was imminent she simply said "ok" and I was like wtf? Women hey? Their funny creatures I have to say. Anyway the girls are going to love the extra space so I'm happy.
Will post up pics of before and after on Saturday morning, Stay tuned.

If she said ok that fast plan on doing something that she knows you dont like to do. Like time to go visit the in-laws, make a baby, lets get married etc etc........She has you in the corner now :)

If she said ok that fast plan on doing something that she knows you dont like to do. Like time to go visit the in-laws, make a baby, lets get married etc etc........She has you in the corner now :)

Lol your probably right buddy, now I'm paranoid just thinking about it :) but I guess I have to have some flex and be ready for some give and take, I just hope it's not any of the last two things you mentioned, actually all the things you mentioned lol. Thank god she doesn't read my journal or I'd be rightly fucked hehe.

UPDATE DAY 49

Ok its been 49 days since the seeds broke the soil and they will all probably be going into flower in another week maybe two.
The girls were looking a little unhappy with the bottom leaves going a bit light green so i checked the roots and they needed a transplant as they were almost rootbound. I got my tent up last night (finally) and I transplanted all the girls from their 6L pots into their new 18L ones which im sure their gonna love. Anyway heres a few pics of everything.

Group shot before transplant and some of the unhappy/hungry looking leaves
tent_0031.jpg

tent_019.jpg
tent_018.jpg

Pics of the root balls
Wonder Woman
tent_0012.jpg

Aurora Indica
tent_0042.jpg

First Haze#1
tent_0052.jpg

Second Haze#1
tent_0062.jpg

Pics of tent and the girls in their new pots and home
tent_0072.jpg
tent_0081.jpg
tent_010.jpg

Wonder Woman
tent_0121.jpg

Aurora Indica
tent_013.jpg

First Haze#1
tent_015.jpg

Second Haze#1
tent_016.jpg

Well being the man of the house compared to the Queen is like being a buck private to a general. Ya broke rule number one, never argue with women, just go ahead and do what you want and if needed seek forgiveness. Take her out to dinner, give her flowers and really suck up for a few days. Back to more important matters, where did you get those square pots?

Well being the man of the house compared to the Queen is like being a buck private to a general. Ya broke rule number one, never argue with women, just go ahead and do what you want and if needed seek forgiveness. Take her out to dinner, giver her flowers and really suck up for a few days. Back to more important matters, where did you get those square pots?

I know what you mean buddy lol, often its best to do it that way to avoid all the bullshit and headaches but I always say to her and my friends that in any relationship its good to argue every now and then (make-up sex is the best :) ) beacuse any couple that does not argue every now and then cant be normal right? and building up that mother of all arguments will be the one to end it all.

"where did you get those square pots?" They are 18L ones with Aztec designs that piced up from my local hydro store.

The pic of the WW, very dark purple stems on the big fans.......mines the same way. Branches are green, big fan stems are purple.

Joe you're going to have to make yourself a bucket cloner,,,,,easy to make and easy peasy to clone in. Dont even take care of my clones and they have been rooting in 6-7 days. Not that you would need to but mine is on a cycle timer because of the pump size. 12mins on 12 off. If I didnt do that the water would get to hot.

The pic of the WW, very dark purple stems on the big fans.......mines the same way. Branches are green, big fan stems are purple.

Joe you're going to have to make yourself a bucket cloner,,,,,easy to make and easy peasy to clone in. Dont even take care of my clones and they have been rooting in 6-7 days. Not that you would need to but mine is on a cycle timer because of the pump size. 12mins on 12 off. If I didnt do that the water would get to hot.

Yeah I noticed that too and it's only really on the WW, I'm guessing she's a heavier feeder that the rest. I'd love to make a bucket cloner as I have a small pump that I got with my DWC kit. Could u give me some instructions on how you made yours buddy?

Back
Top Bottom