36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

re: 36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

If you can, moonshine is my choice. But is harder to find unless you live in the country or moutains. if you got money, organic grape alcohol is from what I've heard the best to use. But i can't afford 150$ jug ha.

I&I

interesting...never thought of using moonshine.

I am under the impression that GSC is confusing as fuck. There is animal cookies, platinum cookies, forum cut and thin mint. These are all elite, clone only cuts, and all different. There are also companies selling GSC in seed form but they aren't the real dealio. And then there is supposed to be a fortune cookies cut which is an impostor as well. To much hype leads to all kinda confusion, and greedy people cashing in on that. There is a huge thread dedicated to the GSC cuts on another poplar forum.

Lucky bagseed turned to mass craze is what it is.

This is my understanding of the GSC. GFC, I'd smoke your platinum fan leaves. :)

Gsc true form is cutting only and available from dark heart nursery. Every other one is a cross, a fake or a hybrid of some sort.

I got a clone awhile back of there girl scout crossed with there platinum og my buddy drove all the way there for us. Like a 4 day round trip.

Yeah, I remember you saying that before dutty. It's a bummer I like the GSC bud, because I think the hype makes the strain unappealing to me.

Its the people that make shit expensive. They go by what their friends uncles best friends dogs owner told them and its on from there. Without making a judgement of their own. Not to mention breeders putting outrageous prices in their beans..."the more expensive, the better the smoke"? I bet I can take a brick bag weed seed and grow it out so its better than a $20 fn bean

I am under the impression that GSC is confusing as fuck. There is animal cookies, platinum cookies, forum cut and thin mint. These are all elite, clone only cuts, and all different. There are also companies selling GSC in seed form but they aren't the real dealio. And then there is supposed to be a fortune cookies cut which is an impostor as well. To much hype leads to all kinda confusion, and greedy people cashing in on that. There is a huge thread dedicated to the GSC cuts on another poplar forum.

Lucky bagseed turned to mass craze is what it is.

This is my understanding of the GSC. GFC, I'd smoke your platinum fan leaves. :)

Very very true. Here in washington there are two places I know to get true cookies. A place called urban health, they actually work with the cookie family and have created a new strain called sunset sherbert. It's 20$ a gram and i have bought it multiple times. Being a smoker for 10 years I have became a hash critic to flowers and anyone that knows me or has read what I type will know I'm just as if not more skeptical of the medical industry. Basicly what I look for is the key features of girl scout cookies.

Dark green almost blackish colored leaves
a hint of purple will form without dropping temps
small yielding, stretchy plant that takes lots of care
solid rock dense nugs
lathered in crystals including fan leaves
a strong sour/kush/piny smell that is very unique

The final test will be to smoke it. It's one of those tastes you can walk around and just keep liking your lips.

The second source o know of in washington is a youtube grower going by the name medicropper. He's from my town and two of my friends grow for him. He's had a few cookie strains he's obtained over a handful of years. He also just got more cbd strains that blow my 3 cbd strains out of the water.

Basicaly like u said. No way to truly tell I have gsc or someone else is growing a true version of a skunk or pre 98 Bubba kush.

But going off what I know to look for, I've got a gsc or a really dank mysterious "gsc"

In my last journal u will see I had a "gsc" upon flowering this "gsc" I got from (gfcollective) I realized it looked almost identical to my harlequin. Super hairy, medium yield, not really crystally, no dark leaves, and had a fruity smell. So I do have a "gsc" in my garden but I just call that mrs. X right now. My platinum girl scout I know came from a good source at urban health collective.

Here's a long video of medicroppers forum cut, his grow of that looks just like mine. I'm on a mission to get those cuts as well. I'd love to grow both pgsc and forum cut and see what's the difference. But i believe forum cut and pgsc are the same just renamed by shops.

I&I

Edit : gsc review on that video is at minute 16.

I turned down two of his uw purple mother plants before I knew who he was ha. He sent my friend into my shop to sell his personal old grow gear. The two mothers were suppose to just be a bonus but I didn't have room for them and I don't like taking clones let alone full size plants from other growers no matter who they are. Fungus gnats, armored scales, mites, whatever they could have i don't want the battle.

Once I found out who he was and he showed me his utube channel I facepalmed my self. But I'm not a fan of purple, UK cheese and sour d being my two fav strains, I don't need a color, I need that smell.

I&I

At the end of medicropper last video, don't worry. His garden is going just not by him. He will be back ;)

Unfortunate news for me. 0 for 2. Checked the seed last night, half inch tap root and no stem coming out. I took the shell off, basically by touching it. When I got home from work it had dried up. The clone was wilting bad after my de stress spraying, so I'll go back to exact measurements for now. It smelled to strong when I sprayed. When i checked the stem it was dried up with no nubs or signs of roots. Live and learn, there is always more clones to take.

I have to check in with a buddy this weekend, see if my new clones/strains are ready. If something is ready it will go in some of docs kit soil.

Hopefully meeting up with dutty this weekend, should be fun. Happy Friday everyone and enjoy the weekend!

$65
Screenshot_2015-02-28-12-42-37-1.png

Back
Top Bottom