36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

re: 36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

Corn, squash, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, onions, leeks, lettuce, I know I'm forgetting some. I have a smaller bed with strawberries, and adding herbs this year. Any advice or recommendations?

Brussels sprouts, blueberries, chard, asparagus???

Thanks ziggy! I'm hoping to try three sisters, plant corn in a mound, plant beans in the mound when corn is knee high, and squash leaning down. Hoping it works out, I'm excited to try it!

"Plant corn and squash when oak leaves are the size of a squirrel's ear."
One of my favorite lines on 420 this year.

Nothing exciting when I got home today, hoping to see my seed popping up soon. Nothing new with the clone, will give it a half strength de stress tonight or tomorrow.

Cover crop seeds spread in the new bed, kinda testing the soil and adding some roots in there.

I'll post pics whenever the seeds comes up. Have a great night everyone!

Already planted kale, broccoli rabe and peas...snowed like 5" here today tho so we'll see how that goes... :)

Good info ranger. Last year I waited too long to trellis my peas, and half over grew the others. Live and learn, I still ended up with lots. I also over planted expecting failure lol.

We've put in peas, potatoes, and lettuces so far.

Halfish strength de stress today. Picked up two blueberry plants and some perlite. Chicks weren't in yet, both deliveries got messed up. Hopefully tomorrow. They are getting me some lava rock in as well.

Dab
20150225_161427.jpg
20150225_161319.jpg

Nice looking extract. looks pretty hot, but it's just that I always think of that throaty burn I only get with some hash oils depending on extraction method. If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get it? and what's it go for?

Pretty dark, I'd guess it's just a trim run is only problem. This was my most recent batch. What's your plans for your trim/c nugs

20150203_102012.jpg
20150201_144040.jpg

I&I

Halfish strength de stress today. Picked up two blueberry plants and some perlite. Chicks weren't in yet, both deliveries got messed up. Hopefully tomorrow. They are getting me some lava rock in as well.

I've heard Blueberry yields great oil. Also heard it's a easy great yielding plant to grow. Nice find!!

I&I

Pretty dark, I'd guess it's just a trim run is only problem. This was my most recent batch. What's your plans for your trim/c nugs

20150203_102012.jpg
20150201_144040.jpg

I&I

I've had your extract thread queued up in my browser for a week. :) I NEED to read it after seeing this.

20150203_102012.jpg
20150201_144040.jpg

I&I

Was this bubble hash? Sorry if I missed it in an earlier post.

I wish my only problem was that mine turned out that good. Really nice job, how much trim did you need to run to get that much? I always end up with way less than im expecting based on how much nug I run although it then ends up lasting me way longer than I expected it to based on the amount I got :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom