420 Magazine Background

420 Magazine's Member of the Year Contest

420 Magazine's Member Of The Year Contest

• Total voters

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016
I'm toasted In The Shed together with Amy Gardner.
Grandpa Tokin is organising his Bonsaiweed and
Chris Scorpio is walking his (Neiko) dog

Pennywise and Mr. Magoo are lauging over how silly my story is and here comes
Preston9mm and Dutchman1990 so let the party begin!!!
:yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo:
:55::55::55:

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
I’m out of my league here! Lol.
I always felt out of my league in these contests and I feel empowered by the energy in a room filled with this many dedicated souls.

Good luck to the field. :5: Regardless of the ultimate assignment of the title know that you all make an invaluable impression on the membership. Our hope is always that you’ll stick with our numbers for years to come. I feel like we’re just getting started. :4: :green_heart:

Mrs. Bonsaiweed is waiting on a photo she’d like included in his memorial thread. As soon as I have it the Fallen Warrior post will be up and running.

:rip: Bonsaiweed :5:

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018
I'm toasted In The Shed together with Amy Gardner.
Grandpa Tokin is organising his Bonsaiweed and
Chris Scorpio is walking his (Neiko) dog

Pennywise and Mr. Magoo are lauging over how silly my story is and here comes
Preston9mm and Dutchman1990 so let the party begin!!!
:yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo:
:55::55::55:
Well said !

dr.h00k

Member of the Month: July 2017 - Nug of the Month: Nov 2017, Dec 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Nov 2016
Mrs. Bonsaiweed is waiting on a photo she’d like included in his memorial thread. As soon as I have it the Fallen Warrior post will be up and running.

...looking forward to that!...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::48:...

I always felt out of my league in these contests and I feel empowered by the energy in a room filled with this many dedicated souls.

Good luck to the field. :5: Regardless of the ultimate assignment of the title know that you all make an invaluable impression on the membership. Our hope is always that you’ll stick with our numbers for years to come. I feel like we’re just getting started. :4: :green_heart:

Rest in peace. Im sure hes got a great grow spot where hes at. Hopefully he'll have nugs waiting for us when the rest of us get there