420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: April 2019

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: April 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G13 come to mess ya minds up......
Grown by me, couple of colas that were vac sealed after harvest 6 months ago.
Plants in 4.5L pots. 60cm high

ENJOY.

LR72

My very first try at NOTM has got to be with Warrior Kush f3 (SweetTooth x Banner#3/Afghani): Purpose Genetics. She has a very sweet candy like smell and her flavour matches her smell!! Potency is off the charts with this one a few hits I'm really high, half a j and I gotta take a nap lol...
Good Luck everyone some Amazing entries already!!!!!

My humble submission for April is a couple shots of my 5 month cured outdoor grown Silver Fox which is a personal three way cross of Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x Grand Daddy Purple. Enjoy and best of luck to one and all!:goodluck:

View media item 1671231
View media item 1671232
:circle-of-love::Namaste:

My first time entry will be my so tasty Humboldt Green crack grown in coco last year :

The best weed I ve smoked so far. I think after having tasted blue dream, tutankhamon, Jack herer, blue Gelato 41 and Dinachem, my next grows will be only green crack! The taste is so wonderful and I love the clear and energetic high that makes it my best weed ever!
How did you get those so dense?! Holy Moses! Beautiful!

How did you get those so dense?! Holy Moses! Beautiful!

Thanks! I think they grew that great cause they werent too much affected by my mistakes cause the other plants in the same batch didn't look that well. I encourage everyone to grow hso green crack it s wonderful weed for real!

Thanks! I think they grew that great cause they werent too much affected by my mistakes cause the other plants in the same batch didn't look that well. I encourage everyone to grow hso green crack it s wonderful weed for real!
I've been wanting Green Crack so bad! Every time I try to get those seeds they are sold out!

My humble submission for April is a couple shots of my 5 month cured outdoor grown Silver Fox which is a personal three way cross of Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x Grand Daddy Purple. Enjoy and best of luck to one and all!:goodluck:

View media item 1671231
View media item 1671232
:circle-of-love::Namaste:
Are you famous?! I mean look at all the titles you own! I am beyond impressed by your pics! Keep em' coming! Please!
:passitleft::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom