420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2019

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tyson's Jetfuel
Harvested May 2017, this pic is from today, I have kept her in storage that long lol.

That looks perfection right there mate. great job and patience

Here’s my entry, dark Aen a wee bit.

Here’s my entry, dark Angel! Smells like a strong marijuana/cappuccino/ black liquorice smell. With almost a fruity flavour to it, taste delicious. The high? Reacts almost instantly leaving you wondering, why did I smoke That entire joint!
Hey Backlip, looks like your gnome has partaken a wee bit. :bong:

Hey buds

I heard you all wanted to come over and check me out. Weeelllll I usually dont have tons of people over, but we will make some room for a crowd.

I put out a "conversation" peice to help break the initial ice of a group of people surrounding my bedside table, ( its always akward being in some new pals bedroom, aint it ), so grab a seat and some bud and lets a roll a few for everyone.

Here take a clooser look, help yourself!

Its not the best grass in the world, but is what I got and it really does motivate conversations among people, sets the vibe of relaxation and .... ohh Here bud, light this up... Lets chill and share some Canna-Bliss-Tastic ideas and stories!

Thanks budz for stopping by. Was the trip you made worth it? Hope most of you have a good time :) Bye for now!

Time to try my luck again. It was a difficult choice this month but I've gone with the Phantom OG by Barneys Farm. Because of the HPS lighting that she was grown under I didn't notice how colourful her buds actually were. She was outshone in appearance by a couple other plants but her beauty has come through a bit more since being hung to dry. Good luck everyone! Time to go and roll a J....

Hi Everyone

I just need to get the word out that we are behind with fulfilling the prize goodies from 420 Magazine. I'm getting, quite reasonably, PMs from past winners asking where their package is, so it's time to go public. :)

I have been told by HQ in California, (I am in Europe), that not only has the person who traditionally fulfilled all the prizes left - not a huge problem as we are currently training up a new employee - but more significantly, our T Shirt supplier has screwed up two successive orders by mis-printing our logo. We are awaiting a third batch.

Many apologies to past winners, and indeed near-future ones, and thanks for your patience. We will get there.

Teddy :Namaste:

Peyote Critical
full

Back
Top Bottom