420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: December 2011

Vote for Nug of the Month - December 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi All,

Wow, so many beauties, how can a person decide on just one??? :thumb:

Good job all...I'll have to do one more peruse before I can choose.

Good luck, you all have excellent entries this month

:peace:

I have to say again that all entries this month were spectacular:woohoo: very dank and I am sure very stank!! With all the beautiful nugz out there and my affinity for clone only California Marijuana, I had to vote for the "Allen Wrench" but wanted to say you are ALL WINNERS.I did hold off until BeIrie asked if it was a plant because it looks that nice, but was assured it is a dried nug. Sometimes things get busy here and someone may not answer instantly, but believe me WE watch everything and are 420% APPRECIATIVE of all you Members do.

+REP To ALL Entrants :goodjob:

I have to say again that all entries this month were spectacular:woohoo: very dank and I am sure very stank!! With all the beautiful nugz out there and my affinity for clone only California Marijuana, I had to vote for the "Allen Wrench" but wanted to say you are ALL WINNERS.I did hold off until BeIrie asked if it was a plant because it looks that nice, but was assured it is a dried nug. Sometimes things get busy here and someone may not answer instantly, but believe me WE watch everything and are 420% APPRECIATIVE of all you Members do.

+REP To ALL Entrants :goodjob:

i promise to enter a winning nug of the month and plant in the future. my current grow is out of this world and i cant wait for the finish product. thanks for all the support and i am currently trying to track down the "allen wrench" and start a new grow with her aboard. i know with better pics she is a SURE WINNER.
:thanks:

Congrads Janja that Oregon Diamond looks potent, weldone.

:thanks: all for the love and yes it is potent it is one of the hardest hitting strains in our mother room. It is an honor to compete with all of u great growers it is great to see so many people sharing the same passion. great job everyone ill be entering the Oregon diamond plant this month for all to enjoy as i do the other entries. It is a clone only strain that rests in the hands of about 6 people total all of whom are related in some way or other ;) and produces amazing results for a 45 day strain. Peace and Jah Bless you all and your ladies. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom