420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: December 2011

Vote for Nug of the Month - December 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this a nug on a plant?

it is a dried nug i am holding. I was in the middle of a large harvest and I think i was about to load it up and HAD to stop to take a eternal picture of it to remember it forever. this is a picture of the branch that nug came from, ENJOY
DSC009254.JPG

100_2407.jpg

OG Kush, very trichy, very medicinal!!! this nug was 3.2G nug!!! I loved this sticky nug so much!!! that I smoked it last!!! it had a very sweet OG taste to it!!! hope you all enjoy looking as much as I did smokin it!!!

NOTM_Dec.jpg
NOTM_Dec1.jpg

This is Cataract Kush. It was recently grown in a diy rdwc system.Multi-Plant Recirculating DWC Test
The plants really stretched but was easily controlled and the nugs came out fat and dense and full of trichomes. The smell is extremely strong and acrid, reminds me of pepper and pineapple with a musky aftertone. The taste is strong and acrid. Its almost sour with hints of pine and spice. I would say its one of the better tasting weeds out there. If you ever had LA cheese its similar to that with a completely different high effect. The high was so strong and indica on the cheese it was nicknamed the partycrusher. The cateract kush high is more complicated so its not real easy to describe. When I take my first toke its almost like the feeling of having a warm electric blanket wrapped around me. Second toke and I feel nice and cozy (pretty fuckin relaxed)with a buzzy feeling right below the skullcap, but not tired at all and feel like I can take on projects and focus. As long as I don't overdo it I am able to get shit done without trying to put it off to the next day. This is a awesome day weed. When I overdo and really chief out my bowl it makes me giddy and cheerful. The up high is really in overdrive but always stays just below mindblowing making it fun without any headspin. This is really impressive weed thats complexed enough for a conesoir to constantly enjoy but won't destroy your day. I give her 2 green thumbs up in bag appeal, smell and high.

cataract_kush_005.JPG

033_cataract_kush.JPG

cataract_kush_005.JPG

033_cataract_kush.JPG
[/QUOTE]

i wish i had more pics of my nug cause it was like this when seen at a side angle. i was soo stoned when i took the pic i didnt think about it. there was soo much of it and i was in the middle of my harvest. man that was a fun few days hehe. well anyways cudos to this kush, it is very nice indeed
:bravo:

Was finally able to get a pic of some of the first nugs I ever pulled off, this is hammerhead. All LED/Plasma grown in soil, got a hash tip on an agent orange as well but it didn't have the overall look appeal. There are a lot more trichs underneath the airs but everyone around here leoves the orange so much just had to keep them. Look for the new hammerhead in January. Smells like a watermelon jolly rancher dipped in diesel fuel, taste great... About 30 minutes and starting to get sleepy. These three nugs weigh just under 18 grams
DSC004334.JPG
DSC004353.JPG

Damn, they all look very good. It would be so hard to choose, feel sorry for the ones who have to make that decision...You guys set the bar high for a noob like me but I will get there one day..

Damn, they all look very good. It would be so hard to choose, feel sorry for the ones who have to make that decision...You guys set the bar high for a noob like me but I will get there one day..

The decision falls upon us all my friend.....:circle-of-love:

Totally spaced and forgot to enter this one this month so hopefully im not too late. This is my Oregon Diamond or what people are calling charlie sheen in the collectives. She is a secret hybrid cross that is extremely rare and only circulates through 3 families including my own. She has a remarkably fast flower time of 45 days yeilding nice big trich covered buds that are sweet, musky and also spicy like trainwreck which is what one of the parents are. (I'd tell you the other but would have to kill you lol) The high is incredibly strong and long lasting with a very fast come on. The taste is an incredible mixture of sour fruit/spicy trainwreck with creamy/musky undertones upon exhale. Great entries by all hy the way peace and jah bless you all and your weeks. :Namaste:

with flash
DSCN09393.JPG

and without flash
DSCN09402.JPG

It's too early to tell anything, but damn...that Cataract Kush is coming on strong! Go Mr Smith!!! :thumb:

IMG_53822.JPG

1.6 gram bud of blue dream from the pacific northwest from clone. I like mine heady so the buds don't get as large but I will put it up against any other bud quality-wise. The smoke is flavorful and smooth but don't let it stale out it will choke the shirt out of ya. The plants continue to grow in height as it is flowering contributing to the smallish yet delightfully tasty buds. I keep having to cut back on the amounts I use for cooking as it flat knocks out all but the seriously saturated users. I know this is late submission, but it's cool.

Back
Top Bottom