• Scop - Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Leftwich - Fire Grape

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Cajuncelt - AK-47

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Text with pictures are against the rules from what I have read,:ban: don't want anyone DQ'd, :oops: be careful folks. Sorry, but I have to have members backs.

That's true. I just read the rule myself:

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them

And I clearly stated...

For the regular nug shot, I am using my cell phone camera (Galaxy S4) on the 'HDR' setting. I then rendered both pictures with HDR settings, contrast/hue, lens flare, signature, etc. in PS CS5.

I had no idea of this before hand as I thought I read the rules through thoroughly. Ha, I guess I have made a mistake and I'm willing to take down my entry if 420 staff also feels that I broke contest rules:Namaste:

You could not have responded any better, I'm much happier now. :thanks: now back to the :popcorn:

:goodluck:

That's true. I just read the rule myself:

And I clearly stated...

I had no idea of this before hand as I thought I read the rules through thoroughly. Ha, I guess I have made a mistake and I'm willing to take down my entry if 420 staff also feels that I broke contest rules:Namaste:

Great nugs guys....Lester...that's a bomb and some buddy :) but.......A.G, THAT's SPECIAL.:thumb: :)

Thank you bro!:Namaste: It is very gratifying to grow our own medicine.:thanks:

I hope I'm mistaken, but I believe I see "wet bud" :oops: pictured from a current grow.

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form
3. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs.

just a heads up

Hey guys and gals, just a heads up, the prize packages for last month are scheduled to be shipped tomorrow from California.

:thanks: :Namaste:

It's getting to be a close one here. Once again, such stiff competition with these grade A entries makes me love and hate each time I have have to vote. Good Luck Everyone!

I hope I'm mistaken, but I believe I see "wet bud" :oops: pictured from a current grow.

Not to sound too irrational here, but I think the 420 staff does an excellent job with organizing and regulating these competitions. Regarding the events of last month, I understand where you are coming from, but I highly doubt any of us who strayed away from the NotM guidelines did so intentionally.

There are a lot of notable mentions in this contest!:roorrip:

The ones that stand out to me are:

Cola Monster - Grand Pow Kush

Elibrium - Himalayan Blueberry Diesel

Scop - Super Lemon Haze

:popcorn::420:

It's getting to be a close one here. Once again, such stiff competition with these grade A entries makes me love and hate each time I have have to vote. Good Luck Everyone!

Not to sound too irrational here, but I think the 420 staff does an excellent job with organizing and regulating these competitions. Regarding the events of last month, I understand where you are coming from, but I highly doubt any of us who strayed away from the NotM guidelines did so intentionally.

:high-five:

Is it wrong that I find these beautiful nug pictures slightly arousing? :laughtwo:

Seriously, I know I've said it before, but these are all winners in my book.

Now if there was only a way I could taste test all of them... :yummy:

I'm just thrilled that someone other than myself voted for mine! Out side of my friends & family this is the first time that someone has seen my goods. It also gave me some goals to work towards. Thanks to everyone for participating.

B-

Back
Top Bottom