• KCMP - Jack Flash

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Gfcollective - Cookie Family

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • Greenthumb J - Great White Shark

Votes: 8 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was told to expect 8-9 weeks but I didn't have amber trics appear until week 10. I don't have co2 added into my room which may have helped. Not this grow but my next batch of cookies I will take to 11 weeks on 11/13 light cycle, I've read that there could be another week or two of fattening with some strains (may just be sativa since their native to the 11/13 cycle). It'll be a experiment for the future :)

I&I

asa i get a good camera they look much better than its does with my peice of shit,oh well,r these pics all grown at home or can people use collective bought buds,good luck,i cant spend 600 bucks on a camera,peace

As a good camera does help, micro can be persuasive as well.. but there are a few good pointers for taking pictures I can help u on..

I take pics for my shop, I have copied jewelers when takings pics.

If you can get a "wrap around lighting" setup. It can be house lamps or cfls with foil rigged. Whatever you can get.
you'll want a glossy black base and background.
If you have white balance on youR camera play with that to adjust the flashing on the black background
you will have to play with the distance your camera is away, zoom, white balance, and flash.

You can use white as well, blue, green, ect for background. Like last month's entry for instance, was a blue background with a black contrast edge.

There is a art to taking pictures as much as there is a art to growing.

As allsmiles shows us in his beautiful pictures that could be on a main foldout of a magazine.

He doesn't have a insane zoom, or a micro pic. He just took pride in taking those pictures like a professional photographer that loves his flower.

All the diversity in flowers and photos is what makes nug of the month something always to look forward to!

I&I

Edit : you can also just place it on a black background of some sort (black paper works great) hold camera back a foot or three depending on camera, zoom in and play with the flash at diff angle. I've found this to be a good way to take nice pics without a great camera. But really all cameras are diff, just play with yours for a few hours and you'll find a right distance, zoom, and lighting

AllSmiles - Blueberry all the waaay duuuude .. whaattt? them buds are trippy soooon :thedoubletake:

it would be cool and useful if the list at the top had the names linked to their pic,, would save some searching time, cheers, nivek

Back
Top Bottom