• Goofyfoot - Sour Diesel X Train Wreak

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Bassman59 - Holy Grail Kush

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • BigIrishDoode - Purple Urkle

Votes: 20 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank RL. Just been busy. Havent been able to put in the time here as much as I like.

Thanks Lester!:)

Made us all sound like winners right there..

Thank you Lester I have to agree I have never smelled anything like this Urkle it honestly does not smell like cannabis even when burned you have a bowl and leaves come back in a few and it smells like some kind of exotic incense created by the nag champa company, I really love everything about it I think every grower should grow it at least once truely decimating, but I gotta say there are some seriously gorgeous looking buds this month I want all of them!! I have a big soft spot for purples and chemdawg family I'll start there and work my way around them all, just send em all over guys! :thumb:

Hi Ya'll! Long time Lurkin, not so much Postin. Thought this be a good time to mention...WOW! Had a hard time narrowing down my vote to Top 5, let alone just One! Fantastic Entries!

Peace

Doode!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hats off to ya B.I.D.! Nice job mate.:high-five::bravo:

wow this is just super duper awesome!!! thank you everyone !:thumb: im non stop permagrin here!! there's not many things that make me feel this happy and honored i attribute the success to this amazing knowledge/love filled community the staff working tirelessly in the background to keep it all running so smooth i bow to you (having once worked as a mod in an unrelated subject forum that was a tenth the size of 420 mag i know the endless hours you put in)
to the members that make it a living breathing thing,, voting for me thank you,i would not be half the grower i am without all of you
thank you all so very much for liking what i do!! it is my great pleasure to keep plugging away:high-five::thumb::circle-of-love::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom