Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Bassman59 - Holy Grail Kush

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • BigIrishDoode - Purple Urkle

Votes: 20 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't think anything would last that long lol

Me and the wife don't smoke to much usually less then a half ounce a month so my best nugs until recently from my last grow haves been stored like this
image3950.jpg
never opened after cure once. I set 4 months worth of each strain aside before we waxed them up. I ran out so cracked the seal on them all and the smell was crazzzzzzyyyyy on all of them just festering for months in their own mouth watering dankness.

Hey guys,

This is my first time entering a contest on here. I'm submitting my G13 Labs Blue OG. This is my first time growing this strain. It was grown in ProMix with Fox Farm trio nutrients. She gave me a a little trouble towards the end but still turned out amazing. Unfortunately my photos don't do her justice. There's actually a slight purple tint to some of the trimmed sugar leaves. The smell is musky berry. As you can see we love rolling it in blueberry papers. It really brings out the fruity flavor. The high is very calm and euphoric. It can make you feel spacey but still motivated. Perfect strain to smoke before grocery shopping :)

image6672.jpg
image6671.jpg

That's postcard material there!! Instead of wishing you where here...... "I was wishing" I was there. Almost a sin to burn it!! But got to take one for the team sometimes...great looking nugg`s...Peace.....(equilibriums purple cheese)
:bravo:

Nice jar!

I was eyeing one myself for kief ... if it's what I think it is ...

(I mean, nice jar ... too!) :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey everyone... So I just finished up my Cookies (thin mint pheno) about 3 weeks ago and wanted to enter these beautiful nugs. The smell, taste and smoke of these is something of the elite and even though a large 4' plant only yields about 1-2oz, the quality is top notch and it is a treat to smoke :)
edit_contest.jpg
DSC082261.JPG

Hey everyone... So I just finished up my Cookies (thin mint pheno) about 3 weeks ago and wanted to enter these beautiful nugs. The smell, taste and smoke of these is something of the elite and even though a large 4' plant only yields about 1-2oz, the quality is top notch and it is a treat to smoke :)

Looks outstanding! I was wondering why my Cookies plant is only like 2 feet but hardly producing. Must be a strain thing

Looks outstanding! I was wondering why my Cookies plant is only like 2 feet but hardly producing. Must be a strain thing

I have a buddy up in norcal that grows outdoors, he was telling me on average he gets 5+lbs per plant and when he did Cookies, he got like 1 1/2 lbs only. I do believe it is a strain thing. Cookies is definitely one of those elite strains that just tastes amazing so I guess its a trade off :)

Here is my purple cheese again i got a better camera instead of my phone now. 5 months cure seems like the taste is still getting sweeter. real chocolaty berry cheesy musk purples and mint green and chunks of bright green espessially on the inside. ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR!
image6601.jpg
image6603.jpg
The photography and lighting skills on this entry are extraordinary, looks downright professional. Beautifully perfectly lit and composed.
Not to mention a great looking bud!
:thumb:

WOW! Beautiful entries to start off the new year, everyones really starting to step up they're game:bravo:
My entry is a nug of Ch9 Jack, Its lineage is Jack Herer x Hashplant x CH9 male pollen and is a true 7 weeker, it has a musty earthy flavor and is very potent daytime meds good for getting the creative juices flowing. Good luck everyone:)
jack_winner_1.JPG
jack_winner_2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom