• Bassman59 - Holy Grail Kush

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • BigIrishDoode - Purple Urkle

Votes: 20 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good morning cannabis lovers.

Today i have here for you a selection from tga subccol. I am going to call it
Orange Velvet Grown in a recycled super soil in 7 gallon smartpots. It is a beautiful plant and it shows many reds and purples towards the end of flowering. I took this plant at 60 days and it finished with maybe 10-15 percent amber and mostly cloudy trichomes.

DSCN01019.JPG
DSCN01037.JPG

The smell is extraordinary and It is hard to describe. Orange zest and pepper spice on the nose at first whiff turning into a over ripe orange funk as you keep inhaling. The medicine is very upbeat and will wake you out of a stopper. Lovin the daytime smoke she provides.

Anyways thanks for looking everyone and good luck.

This month is going to be tough!

I'd like to enter my Organically grown Ambrosia (God Bud x Burmese, sativa dom)
Ive grown this strain out 3 times now, but this has been its first time being fed organics from start to finish.
As a result the strain really had a better chance of showing it's true genetics potential .
The amazing colors she put out at the end, were so purple, some buds almost looked black.
It smells candy sweet. Like skittles and cherry wine gums, with a hint of earthy must.
Taste is incredibly fruity and smooth, with a delicious sugary aftertaste.
Extremely potent this time around, leaves you with a clear mind, and sedated body, the perfect evening treat! ;)

Good luck everyone!

Ambrosia_nug_1.jpg

Ambrosia_nug_1_crop.jpg

There is one thing I know I would not be able to do, have to be the judge and make/name ONE winner. What we/you all have to go through to get an average and healthy grow is... not that it`s hard but more things work against you then fore. All these lovely ladies have a special place in a category just for them. Kind of like the "new" youth sporting groups...we are all winners!!! I love them all and it does show that there are a great group of growers out there and instead of competing against, It feels more like nurturing the cause and prosperity of one of Gods gifts to humanity. Any and all improvements will be shared so yes, there is not just one winner!!:thumb:

ruby_red.jpg

This was a "joint" effort from last year. I had moved in to my new apartment in May 2013 so just now getting ready to start up. My good friend and I split the cost on the nuit`s ( he swares by them) I like dirt its free. But with their help and totally indoor, at 1500 watt metal hal / HSP combo bulb unit this is what he pulled in. He stays away from these sites and has his views but he is very good at what he does!! He did most of the work but this is Sour Diesel X Train Wreak he got from a clone in May 2013 the first pic is from early September and he chopped mid October. That is his only bud pic from New Years eve bong toast, great buzz!! Happy Growing and sharing the knowledge...Peace.....

ok guys n gals the other day i decided to get into my stash of purple urkle thats bee curing now for round about 2 months and wow!! what a massive difference the cure has made, the aroma is deeper more of a fruity wine grape than the grape kool-aid scent it had on harvest day, still has the soft undertone of pine,freesia and Hyacinth, the effect is much more even now still potent but without the racy panicky first 10 min it had at first, now its just an instant elevation of mood,uplifting and happy , with the desire to get up and get busy or do something fun or creative the color has also deepened depending on lighting it can look anywhere from blue black "superman hair" color from old school dc comics, to the wild deep indigo blue/purple total eye candy that you cant stop staring at, overall a rare treasure and a treat to watch grow she will always have a place in my collection
i give you for your viewing pleasure and consideration
2 month cured Purple Urkle
DSCF17633.JPG
DSCF17515.JPG
i wish we had smell-o-web
i have posted several recent shots from this photo session in my 7.0 journal and the creme de la creme thread if anyone would like to see more shots
thank you and good luck to all the "oh so fine" entries this month, not a one i would not be honored to have grown
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Congrad`s to everyone, if you got to post it...you did not get caught!!!That alone should get you a star on the refrigerator!!! Peace and Happy Hunting, there are plenty more to bag!!:Namaste:

:420:

Awesome entries all round :) Started GREAT and just got better. Tell you what, I'll pm you ALL my address, send me a sample of each nug, I'll try it then vote....how's that for being fair to all :)

If I confess to voting already does it mean I won't get my samples? lol. Love a bit of Lemon though :)

Lots of real nice buds, but had to go with Relaxed Lester's. That nug looked like it was giving you the middle finger ( I am going to F*** you up) with that foxtail coming out the top.

:biglaugh:

Very nice selection everyone, tantalizing...:popcorn:

CM's Silver Fox looks extremely dank, dense, and potent. Very nice buds. :bravo:

Also, Elibriums Purple Cheese, nice pics, I really wonder what that smells like! Gotta love Cheese! :yummy:

Icemud's Cookies, it's nice to see them again. Very dense and potent bud from the looks of it:thumb:

DrDankenStein's CH9 Jack looked pretty good too! Definitely photographed nicely. :thumb:

Shottafire's Orange Velvet looked lovely and interesting...would love to get a whiff of that stuff, orange spice flavor...

@ Vick's Ambrosia - very nice looking bud. Definitely looks like some very quality purps, dense, potent and nice colors.. Well photographed and Well grown!:goodjob:

Goofyfoot's Sour D x Trainwreck looked solid and consistent, definitely would love to have that nug.

Bassman59's Holy Grail Kush looked very good as well, haven't seen much activity from ya Bassman, good to see some of those fine quality nugs, nice trichome pic too! :)

BID's Purple Urkle, those are some dark buds, I literally think Purple Urkle has some of the most intricate smells and flavors of any buds. I wish to get my hands on that strain one day. :bravo: on those exotic purps brotha!

Amazing nugs and variety of strains all around, wish I could try them all, sorry if I didn't mention some of ya, another awesome contest provided by :420:

Back
Top Bottom