• KCMP - Jack Flash

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Gfcollective - Cookie Family

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • Greenthumb J - Great White Shark

Votes: 8 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mmm nice nugs so far, better show off mine ;) Got some Road Runner Haze X Space Cheese #3. It's a 50/50 hybrid but it tends to make me sleepy like a good indica would.
20150104_173041_1_.jpg
20150104_173041.jpg

Pics look awesome!

Here is some CRONIC THUNDER grown with Doc Buds High Brix kit. Very Stinky bud smells like skunky cheerios lol weird but strangely great taste, way more skunky funk on the taste.

DSC01360_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01355_-_Copy.JPG

Best of luck to everyone:)

My humble entry is the last PeeJay style organic Euphoria nug I'll be enjoying for a while. Really loved it while it lasted, it was so citrus fuely flavored but with an awesome head and body high, even after the mite/mealybug issues during flower, after a nice budwash it was like there never were any pests. Great entries as always this month, good luck guys! :love:

PC280007.JPG

PC280005.JPG

This is my entry for NOTM. It's a nug grown from an unknown strain rescued from under our Magic Tree.

IMG_00004339.jpg

three of us that posted plant pics,, ha. keeping the moderators busy we are :sorry:

I would like to enter my Purple Urkle I just harvested dried for 1 week and has cured for about 1 week. I used 2 different light sources to highlight the different colors in it and the trichomes.

IMG_20150109_194441.jpg
IMG_20150109_194606.jpg

REG: What he said but I'm even more stoned than he probly was so that bud looks like it has orange tarantula arms for hairs and the sparkles on it remind me of all the lights you see on pictures of Earth at night from space. (which would make the green leafy bits like clouds) :circle-of-love:

Really tho, mouthwatering! :laughtwo: :lot-o-toke:

Dang, icemud that looks great too! but I'm done with my stoner similes for now. Lol that's probably a good thing.

Here is a shot of a Jack Flash nug from my first harvest. In fact, this was the first bud I ever cut and trimmed!

TtTHTTil_Wgwmn1pPteQwNPVHOQsAeq1aO8yqKXdaDU_w460-h818-no.jpg

Only have the single photo since I am currently out of town. Can't comment on taste or potency yet as I am saving it for some bong rips at 14,000 ft this Summer. Gotta love Colorado!

Part of the cookie family I've been getting under my wing.

Monster_cookies_12-31.jpg
20141231_133213.jpg

This strain is coming up again in 3 weeks! This was grown in the basement grow, in 3 weeks I'll have its cutting done in my tent as well.

I&I

Part of the cookie family I've been getting under my wing.

Monster_cookies_12-31.jpg
20141231_133213.jpg

This strain is coming up again in 3 weeks! This was grown in the basement grow, in 3 weeks I'll have its cutting done in my tent as well.

I&I

You sure this is cannabis? Looks like rock candy to me ;)

I want snowman cookies and animal cookies next.. the next cookies I grow though is for my fiance, CBD Crew came out with a 'cbd gsc' and that's what they called it. I've got 5 seeds I'll be dropping here soon.

I&I

Back
Top Bottom