420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: June 2023

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: June 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I'll see if I can skate in under the wire here this month. I just got done dry trimming my latest Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin! And in true Barneys Farm style she turned out Super stinky (Skanky good as my buddie said), Hard as a Rock, and almost to damn potent for this Ole stoner:yummy::ganjamon:

Should be a requirement to show the stem of the NOTM entry.
Green stems should get the boot, sorry for being bitter just seen some gaps in this process,that I'm sure you guys aware of.
:passitleft:
I'm going to smoke, Love you guys
Since we are all growers here then I think we now this. Were you referring to someone in particular or all nuggs posted. Besides I think Admin has a handle on it, just sayin.:passitleft:

I don't get it?

Mine was being smoked at that point? Tbh though with my vape you could probably pluck off the plant and grind and it will get it done! But that's not the case with other methods.

What should we be looking for as voters? I'm pretty sure I qualify on the grower front. My skillz at the consumption part less good. You never forget to ride the bike but takes a while to get good again!

Nick

I don't get it?

Mine was being smoked at that point? Tbh though with my vape you could probably pluck off the plant and grind and it will get it done! But that's not the case with other methods.

What should we be looking for as voters? I'm pretty sure I qualify on the grower front. My skillz at the consumption part less good. You never forget to ride the bike but takes a while to get good again!

Nick
When I vote I try my best to only look at the nug, or the plant, and I try hard to ignore the names. I go through and narrow it down to maybe three or four. My standard for voting is, for Nug OTM, what bud would I most want to smoke, for POTM, which of these plants is the furthest beyond my skill set and has the best overall health, and MOTM and GJOTM are more personal by design, you can’t ignore the names in those. For JOTM I read the journals first! Then I vote based on the total package - writing, photography, presentation, tone, entertainment value, accessibility, etc. And for MOTM I just vote for the hottest chick if there’s a girl in the contest. Ha! Just kidding!! Same thing as JOTM - total package.

So there’s one persons standards for what it’s worth.

Should be a requirement to show the stem of the NOTM entry.
Green stems should get the boot, sorry for being bitter just seen some gaps in this process,that I'm sure you guys aware of.
I'm going to smoke, Love you guys
Any Nug sporting a green stem is freshly chopped and although in reality it could be smoked but I ask you would you really want to? Or would you rather have it cured properly and the best qualities of it brought out? That’s my 2 cents. CL🍀

Any Nug sporting a green stem is freshly chopped and although in reality it could be smoked but I ask you would you really want to? Or would you rather have it cured properly and the best qualities of it brought out? That’s my 2 cents. CL🍀
Agree, I'm not trying to prove a point here.. this competition is extremely tough. But if you have to go through a lighter on one bud because it's so green..guess that's smokeable..?420 and staff don't want to hear me bitching but let's be honest as growers around here.. that's all I'm saying..
Cheers, I will not keep this conversation up, beating a dead horse at this point..
Call me out if I'm wrong, please!

Back
Top Bottom