420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: January 2021

I use to let the phone company give me the freebies . I bought a iPhone 12 pro max now just have to learn how to use it .
Nice, I have the 12 mini so I’m missing out on one camera. But I couldn’t tell you what they do either :laugh:

:passitleft: Here’s to winging it!

Nice, I have the 12 mini so I’m missing out on one camera. But I couldn’t tell you what they do either :laugh:

:passitleft: Here’s to winging it!
I got mama the mini 12 for Christmas. It has the same features in portrait ! In my new thread BLS explained the difference.

Green Poison 7 weeks

G26 GP 7 wks flwr 8e.jpg

Where can I get that Pheno.
That’s so cool. :green_heart:

This is from a Blue Dream feminized from New420guy. Of the 4 plants I ran One plant had a few leaves like this. Another plant had triple nodes. This is not really considered a pheno, but more of a genetic mutation that can be found in any plant really. But yes, very cool, and the first time I have seen it personally in my time growing.

This is from a Blue Dream feminized from New420guy. Of the 4 plants I ran One plant had a few leaves like this. Another plant had triple nodes. This is not really considered a pheno, but more of a genetic mutation that can be found in any plant really. But yes, very cool, and the first time I have seen it personally in my time growing.
Too bad thats not repeatable. Would have been a million dollar for you.
But still awesome in my book. :rollit:

Hey CigNv I am waiting on an order now from New420guy looking forward to trying this company. I have only used one other company before this so it will be good for me as a newbie to compare.

Hey CigNv I am waiting on an order now from New420guy looking forward to trying this company. I have only used one other company before this so it will be good for me as a newbie to compare.

I have been very happy with what I have received and grown from them so far. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom