420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: June 2021

Ill play...cool morph from Strawberry Mango by Mephisto
20210521_164604~2.jpg
Cool pic I have a whole plant going with that now. Buds out of leaves many are pretty large. I prolly should have culled her since I've got VEG plants waiting.

I wanted to see what it would grow out like.

For this month I'm going to enter a shot of two red eyed house flies making whoopee on a cannabis leaf.:love::cheesygrinsmiley:
Good luck to one and all!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

For this month I'm going to enter a shot of two red eyed house flies making whoopee on a cannabis leaf.:love::cheesygrinsmiley:
Good luck to one and all!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:
Yup...I'm offended. The word whoopee just triggered me in someway. Maybe because they're getting some action and I'm over here just reading and gawking on the 420 mag forums...instead of getting action that is.

I just have a air stone in there. DWC. I wanted to DIY hook to buckets up with a 6-8 inch pipe between them but couldnt seal the leak areas enough
I made one in the fly because I was goin on vacation. Although no pump water naturally would move thru it back to pump. I used 3/4” or 1" barbed connectors. In hardware section of Lowes or home Depot where specialty washers. They have these over sized ones and the hole in center looks small but I can stretch it over. I can show u pictures of what I did. But u can also order or go to a hydro store and they sell bulk heads made especially for this up to 3" .

Thats basically what i tried to do. I had rubber gormets i just didnt feel safe with the Diy job and probley should of got square buckets rather the circular would of been easier. but there is a brand that does them in 4s-6s etc. its to space consuming for me and i prefare soil :)
Hava Great weekend yall

Thats basically what i tried to do. I had rubber gormets i just didnt feel safe with the Diy job and probley should of got square buckets rather the circular would of been easier. but there is a brand that does them in 4s-6s etc. its to space consuming for me and i prefare soil :)
Hava Great weekend yall
Doesn't really take up any additional space other then ur reservior because u just make the connection same as how u would space ur soil pots. But yes I had 5 days to build water test and have running before went on 8 day trip. There were 4 individual sites and would need to top off daily and check pH quite often. 5gal buckets to bottom of 6inch net holds 3.5 gal when they are drinking 1 gal a day pH flux alot. By connecting the 4 adding a pump bucket and just in case I added an empty bucket. That way who ever watched them all there did was take 1 gal of distilled water pour into 1 bucket let the system run check pH adjust and let it cycle and check one more time 2 of the plants where in the GH airlift top feed square buckets and to bottom of their pots is only 2gal by making all 4 5 gal and not ideal but the square pots fit in the 5gal. Went from 2-3.5g sites 11gal total to 21 gal. Ended up with my biggest yields ever under 1 lamp. Sure pictures are on here nearly 3 lbs and only my 2nd grow almost 3g/w under led. But yes it did take me many trips to hardware store and I made sure on last day to run 24 hours to water test. But pump size/feed and return pipe was key. @bluter had given me a blue print somewhat to go off but I found the buckets filling up faster then it could return so it did take some tweaking.

Cool pic I have a whole plant going with that now. Buds out of leaves many are pretty large. I prolly should have culled her since I've got VEG plants waiting.

I wanted to see what it would grow out like.
I’ve always been curious if you pollinate those leaf buds… will the resulting offspring display the bud leaf trait too? A form of maternal or cytoplasmic inheritance? Maybe even more buds?

Back
Top Bottom