• Smoke2Js (Super Lemon Haze)

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Janja (Bubba Kush)

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • grant0890 (HAWGS BREATH)

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn that was a nice surprise to see those pretty pink hairs smiling at me! Great entry!

Well, now that I've recently become a bit more involved in the 420 contests, I'd like to enter for the first time!

It's a tough choice for me to choose which plant to enter, OG Kush or GDP. However I'm going to have to go with the OG Kush for this attempt:

2011-08-03_8_.JPG

2011-08-03_37_.JPG

is that bottom picture one plant or is it multiple in the room? kinda hard to tell... love the OG makes me drool......

No way, bro, you are NOT the only one that felt that way...
I am here to learn, and I am humble by nature, and shy away from people that brag on themselves, there's no bigger turn off than that...I won't even comment on my feelings on the other things off-color to me that were said in that posting. I found it to be in very poor taste.
I think if anyone "trash talks or brags that they are the best around", then maybe they should go to another site where the people there are into that vibe, but I know for sure, that ain't the vibe around here, not at all. This is a place I've come to depend on to be a safe, loving, and almost family-like atmosphere where we all are here to learn and share our knowledge for the good of all, not to "be the best"...These contests are only really a more of a promotional thing for the companies that donate the prizes- to get their names out there.
I would hope that anyone that's spent ANY real time reading posts here and trying to learn from others here would have already known this and would never talk about their fellow brothers and sisters that also believe in the green herb that heals and our rights to use it for that purpose.
Sorry, but I had to speak up for ya shaggie420, I felt the same way, and wanted to add my 2 cents after I got started, in a respectful way though.
Thanks for speaking up first.
:peace::love::Namaste:
Hyp.... maybe im the only one feeling this way..... i dont know....
Please dont come on to a Contest thread and trash talk others plants.... if your plants "look way better than all of these" than by all means ENTER!
in my opinion every one on this site can, is, or has the ability to grow very good meds.
alot of people on this site do "poor man grows" they do well, alot do a normal grow with Hps etc... i support them all.... its about spreading the knowledge of cultivation, learning!

:420: is all about supporting your fellow grower.
working together to show the world that Medical Marijuana is a truly PEACEFUL medicine that helps with many different ailments.
everyone on here came to gain something.... Knowledge..... i know that if i myself thought that i knew everything that there was about this plant i wouldn't be on this site any more.

i hope you enter the contest i would like to see what you go going on!
:Namaste:

is that bottom picture one plant or is it multiple in the room? kinda hard to tell... love the OG makes me drool......

Man I thought about that too before I submitted, shoulda done like the other guy and circled it, lol. Bottom pic is multiple plants, all same cuttings tho; the front, most lit up one of the bottom pic is what I was meaning to highlight.

I was too lazy to go back and re-edit my pics ;)

And thanks for the positive vibes, stevehman

Guys, I agree wityou all, Shagg, and RV, but, to play devils advocate, I think that post may have been taken out of context. I know he said ..."better than all these pics", but I think there's a possibility that he was referring to all his own pics:oops: Maybe just poorly worded??

Hope I'm right....

Anyway sorry to perpetuate the :eek:fftopic:ness of all that....Jus have to speak up when you see there may be a misunderstanding, of course, I know he could do that himself....

Great plants everyone!!

I considered that as well Quix, still waiting on his reply to make up my mind, but I'm sure that he meant the quality of his pics, due to the equipment used to take and post/upload them.....

Well here is my entry my friends, from my last grow, gonna run her one more time: Auto AK 47 x Auto NYCD
100_17442.JPG

100_1635.JPG

Good luck to all!!!

Wow, I guess the rest of us autoflower growers can aspire to plants that large. :bravo: :adore: Great job on the finish.

i love it!!! more people are getting involved!!! remember to everyone new!!! there are 3 different contests!!! make sure you nom and vote in all 3!!! such a great turn out!!! and so many great entries this month!!! 2 more days til the polls open!!! keep spreadin the word everybody!!! :goodjob:

:peacetwo:

slosmokin, that purple is a nice touch. What is the outdoor temp day/night is like?

Thanks,
My temps are pretty mellow, I live in California and the coldest its got is low 50's round my parts. I believe the pink pistils are genetics related, i spoke with the breeder and apparently he's seen it before with this strain. I have 2 pineapple punches, and both are doing it, this one just seems to be a week ahead so it has more sugar.

Q and Gt i thought bout that too after reading and it took some time for me to write that... :)
i hope it didnt come across as attacking i truly hope that Hyp posts his plant in the contest regardless of photo quality.... we have all had poor equipment to use to post with at one time or another.
after reading the post over a dozen times i had to respond, as support of my fellow growers here on :420: is my number one priority next to learning new information for myself.
I hope that that i didnt make hyp feel unwelcome as that was not my purpose.
sorry for being off topic.

there are some great entries this month and it will truly be hard to pick!

Man I thought about that too before I submitted, shoulda done like the other guy and circled it, lol. Bottom pic is multiple plants, all same cuttings tho; the front, most lit up one of the bottom pic is what I was meaning to highlight.

I was too lazy to go back and re-edit my pics ;)

And thanks for the positive vibes, stevehman

thanks for the clarification! that what i had assumed just wanted to make sure as i have seen some crazy Og plants (could tell they were all the same cut)
very nice color and frostyness! like diamonds!:Namaste:

Hyp.... maybe im the only one feeling this way..... i dont know....
Please dont come on to a Contest thread and trash talk others plants.... if your plants "look way better than all of these" than by all means ENTER!
in my opinion every one on this site can, is, or has the ability to grow very good meds.
alot of people on this site do "poor man grows" they do well, alot do a normal grow with Hps etc... i support them all.... its about spreading the knowledge of cultivation, learning!

:420: is all about supporting your fellow grower.
working together to show the world that Medical Marijuana is a truly PEACEFUL medicine that helps with many different ailments.
everyone on here came to gain something.... Knowledge..... i know that if i myself thought that i knew everything that there was about this plant i wouldn't be on this site any more.

i hope you enter the contest i would like to see what you go going on!
:Namaste:

how was i talking trash i was only stating that i dont have a spell check and where did i say that my shit is better i was stating that my pictures will look better when i acctually get to upload them with my digital camera and not my cell phone so just dont assume when people post things obviously u thought that i was talking trash when i wasnt maybe u should look at the post of the person that i quoted earlier about him telling me to get a better browser and that dont bug me so im not allowed to explain to peeps that i dont have a computer.

Back
Top Bottom