Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Catfishh - Chem-Dog

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Alizarin - Kings Kush x Mexican Sativa

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
PerfectGardens.com contributes the following item to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

209 Cali C.G - Purple Rain

Picture_866.jpg

SAM_1533.JPG

Cola Monster - Purple Diesel

Organic_CO2_Induced_Indoor_Purple_Diesel1.jpg

Organic_Purple_Diesel_in_Drying.jpg

Caregiverken - Alien Ewok

winterewok1126.JPG

winterfrost1126.JPG

Fuzzy Duck - Blue Mystic

0011077.JPG

004957.JPG

Gittergreen - Purps

010589.jpg

004964.jpg

Catfishh - Chem-Dog

DSC_0495_edited-1.JPG

Alizarin - Kings Kush x Mexican Sativa

p229.jpg

For this month I'll go with a couple before & after shots from my second ever indoor grow of some CO2 induced Purple Diesel that was grown under two 1000 watt lights running on movers using General Hydroponics three part micro, grow, and bloom solution plus a few other goodies as well then hung dried and cured for at least two weeks before smoking. Good luck and Happy Holidays all!:ganjamon:

Organic_CO2_Induced_Indoor_Purple_Diesel1.jpg

Organic_Purple_Diesel_in_Drying.jpg

wow..a couple really nice entry's already!:goodjob:
Cola monster always has awesome stuff! And I see he broke out the purple! Peeps like purple.

This month I have a plant that is purple too. It purple because I grew it out in the cold
I put this Alien Ewok clone in a bed(used soil) I had just harvested from oct 1st
No food in flower.. mostly just rain water and cold nites
took these photos at 57 days (nov 26th)

winterewok1126.JPG

winterfrost1126.JPG

:)

Here is my entry of Purps it was grown outdoors in some very cold weather. I have a journal up with more info and more photos if anyone would like to see more of her and her offspring.:peace: Photos were taken with an old blackberry phone so you have to use a little imagination.
010589.jpg
004964.jpg

:green_heart:2o12 outdoor chem-dog bi-lo, all my outdoors were in 200 gallon grow bags filled with ocean forest and for the first time i used max-sea plant food with sweet for the last month, that plant is fourteen foot high and about twenty feet across, it was a real pain in the ass to get up top and check for bugs and molds, you find away when you've got eight or nine lb.er. thanks.:420:
DSC_0495_edited-1.JPG

:green_heart:2o12 outdoor chem-dog bi-lo, all my outdoors were in 200 gallon grow bags filled with ocean forest and for the first time i used max-sea plant food with sweet for the last month, that plant is fourteen foot high and about twenty feet across, it was a real pain in the ass to get up top and check for bugs and molds, you find away when you've got eight or nine lb.er. thanks.:420:
DSC_0495_edited-1.JPG

I just want to say OH MY F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea!!!

Kings Kush x mexican sativa, from Seed - Coastal desert outdoor grown.

p229.jpg

Peace!

DSC_0495_edited-1.JPG

14 feet hight 20 feet across.

Ok this shit can't be compared.

if need be i have a sister photo of this plant but there a person standing in front of it to show the comparsion of a person 6'2" and he is engolfed by this plant, i guess what i have to do is try to blur his face out, i had mentioned the situation to him and he doesn't give a hoot about his face being shown, i'm sure it says in rules no people?? like i said if need be there is a few things i used to put everything into perspective, like a fourteeen foot pear latter, another person, if you want to see them just give the word...thanks for the reply.

All the sickest plants I see are grown in soil...:drool:

i think the winner on insane high, would be Caregivers - Alien Ewok, simply looks amazing..

Thanks Bro! The High is awesome and very uplifting :)
That little plant, was just cut that was thrown outside in oct.
Got frosty and tight from the cold but stayed small
I have some other ewok photos from summer...I might have to break those out next month ;)

I am going to have to vote to the giant Chem-dog Tree
That thing is amazing!
Great work Catfish!

Back
Top Bottom