• Evergreen89 - Chem 91 SKVA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Farmer Reading - Blackjack

• Deltadubie - Do Si Do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to say, “thank you”, to everyone that voted for me in March Plant of the Month.

I normally don’t enter these contests, because my photographic skills are somewhat lacking, but I am working on it.

@Prescription Blend , thank you, you made this grow possible. Your nutrient line brought this White Widow from seed to shine. As the old saying goes, “the proof is in the pudding, and I like your pudding.

I also want to thank all the contestants that entered PotM and everyone else that took the time to vote and support these contests.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok.. :bong:

Congratulations on your P.O.T.M. win @Tokin Roll!:thumb: She's a real beauty! :love:

Congratulations to
:adore: March's Plant of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Tokin Roll - White Widow

full

:bravo::bravo::bravo:
Congrats TR you had my vote 🗳️. CL🍀 :woohoo: :goodjob::cheer::theband:

I want to say, “thank you”, to everyone that voted for me in March Plant of the Month.

I normally don’t enter these contests, because my photographic skills are somewhat lacking, but I am working on it.

@Prescription Blend , thank you, you made this grow possible. Your nutrient line brought this White Widow from seed to shine. As the old saying goes, “the proof is in the pudding, and I like your pudding.

I also want to thank all the contestants that entered PotM and everyone else that took the time to vote and support these contests.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok.. :bong:

Congratulations, Tok! She was a beauty.

Back
Top Bottom