• Evergreen89 - Chem 91 SKVA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Farmer Reading - Blackjack

• Deltadubie - Do Si Do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks @Fredwak - interesting sized tent. I’m about to be in the same boat when I start one plant in a 4x2. It’ll turn out just like you said - a rectangle shaped cube! Lol
Hi, I was really happy with the array of sizes when I got my 2 @VIVOSUN tents. I'm growing in my bedroom closet and they fit in my limited space quite well. My little veg tent is 30x18x36. I wish I didn't have to wait until spring to grow more strains but I'm truly blessed with what I have and what I've managed to grow over the last few years.
Stay stoneder!

Hi, I was really happy with the array of sizes when I got my 2 @VIVOSUN tents. I'm growing in my bedroom closet and they fit in my limited space quite well. My little veg tent is 30x18x36. I wish I didn't have to wait until spring to grow more strains but I'm truly blessed with what I have and what I've managed to grow over the last few years.
Stay stoneder!
Thanks @Fredwak - interesting size for your little veg tent. I never thought of that, but that might work well for me in the space in Pa….hmmm…I even have a light that’s small enough and that I would only use for veg anyway…

That Black Jack looks tasty @Farmer Reading

I have a few Black Jack seeds, maybe this is the year to pop them.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Hey @Tokin Roll I actually just chopped her yesterday she had some decent fall colors and purples. I'll probably feature her again next month.
The strain isn't life changing, but is still a very solid hybrid smoke. The seeds should be very easy to pop and it is very easy to grow. My outdoor girls provided a very earthy, smooth smoke with citrus hints and the indoor girls girls are giving off an almost tropic smell. Overall, you won't be disappointed.

P.S.: Good luck with your White Widow she is a beautiful beast that I would love to sample.
Maybe you should enter more of these contest(s), lol.

Thank you, for a description of Black Jack @Farmer Reading

I am currently unable to grow outdoors, ( I am in the state to your right), unless I do a gorilla grow; and I am not really up to hauling water bucket through the woods again.
So, I am restricted to indoors growing.

Now, I know I will be dropping one in water soon.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Maybe you should enter more of these contest(s), lol.

edit: I am working on my photograph skills, but have a ways to go yet.

Congratulations to
:adore: March's Plant of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Tokin Roll - White Widow

full

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom