420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

Doobie Doobie Doo....Girl update. Day 49:

doobie_girl_23.jpg

doobie_girl_24.jpg

doobie_girl_27.jpg

doobie_girl_26.jpg

doobie_girl_25.jpg

The spots you see are water. She got a tub misting today.

Happy Easter to all :circle-of-love:

I hope everyone's Easter was lovely.

Here's my CBD Critical Cure. The plant on the left. She's at day 46 now, probably getting topped tomorrow.

image9237.jpeg

SuperGroomer,

Was your Blue Blood a picky plant? I seem to be having troubles with this girl and yellowing leaves, despite my attempts to water correctly and leave her go dry now and then.

Just curious if it seemed to require anything more than the rest of your normal plants?

Thank you

No, not particularly. I have found they are a little slower then some of the others. Not one that does "great" with a short veg. Give her 6 to 8 weeks and they have produced pretty well for me.

But as far as needing anything special, not that I have seen. Do you have any current pics or did I miss them?

p.s. Heard anything from Johnyoilseed recently? I sent him a PM but no reply. :circle-of-love::peace:

No, not particularly. I have found they are a little slower then some of the others. Not one that does "great" with a short veg. Give her 6 to 8 weeks and they have produced pretty well for me.

But as far as needing anything special, not that I have seen. Do you have any current pics or did I miss them?

p.s. Heard anything from Johnyoilseed recently? I sent him a PM but no reply. :circle-of-love::peace:

I'll fly a pic in a little later. She isn't spreading out much either. The leaves were tremendously huge on it, and even with the topping I don't think it is going to be bushy at all. I cut two clones from her (that major double top she had) and they are in the bubbler. I hope they do better than this.

One of the leaves almost looks like a cal/mag or phosphorous deficiency. I may try a shot of Cal/Mag today at the watering. The soil is the same as the other plants.

Thanks, and no... I haven't seen a thing from johnnyoilseed here lately.

Pic later. :)

:passitleft: High y'all... I have to apoligize for dis'ing Olivia... :sorry: I was sitting around here today... Well actually I was cleaning the house.... and feeling all yucky so I decided to pull out the jar and the only thing I had here was Olivia...:straightface: Figured what the heck it's a wake and bake... holy moly... Olivia has changed.... she taste absolutely amazing... like eating blueberries and 3 hits later I was lost in space...:yahoo: she is a major creeper too... I didn't think much of her at first and I went on back to running the vaccum... about 10 minutes later I had to sit down for a minute...:) Sooo would I grow her again... Naaa... I literally ended up with about 3/4 of a zip...:thedoubletake: and there is just something about the color... it's purty growing and all but when ya get to wanting to smoke it... it just ain't right but I certainly won't ever complain about her quality again... Thanks Tim....:high-five:.....:circle-of-love:

Okay, here's what I have on Blue Blood. As I got to looking at this leaf, it is one of the original leaves. Maybe it just decided it was spent out. There is only one other small leaf on it that appears a bit limeish green, and that's a lower one as well. I'm going to hold off on the cal/mag for a few days and see what happens. It is filling out more. I compared some pictures from last time I photographed to now, and there certainly is a difference. I may be concerned for no real reason here.

Blue_Blood_6.jpg

blue_blood_7.jpg

There are slight signs of little bug damage, I still have those tiny moths every now and then. There are two lady bugs in the room, so I'm hoping they will dine heavily on any larvae around.

Back
Top Bottom