420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

I have a few pics of Barney's Blue Cheese... these were taken yesterday... and she was 60 days in veg... She should be getting flipped in about a week... maybe 2... depending on how soon she can get a vacancy sign in the veg tent...:) I hope the final hole in the canopy will be filled in by then.... I may take and set this 5 gallon smart pot down in a 7 gallon smart pot with some fresh soil in it to help her make it to the finish since she has veg'd for so long... We shall see.... she is still under the M-H 144x5w reflector and in a 5 gallon pot of PJ soil....:circle-of-love:
DSC051385.JPG
DSC051394.JPG
DSC051402.JPG
DSC051444.JPG

Doobie Girl has a halo :)

Does look that way. LOL
That's a water ring on the mylar. The mylar was used under some pots during the garage grow. I guess I should clean that off there. :laugh:

She's nothing about being an angel right now though, her top leaves are going a strange yellowish appearance. Two things I am looking at, one...maybe it's leaves bleaching out from the LED too close? (I have moved it up), and two...Cal/Mag deficiency. I gave a shot of cal/mag today.

Hopefully this will be corrected in the next few days.

:circle-of-love:

Well, bad news was more snow this morning.

The really bad news is, both of the Master Kush plants are.....male. I could scream.

SOoooo, going to talk to Mo and see if she wants to make the Blue Blood her grow or wait for another round of beans for the Master Kush. It's not like I don't have a bunch of em'.

Maybe another strain too, we'll see what she says.

{{sigh}}

I guess tossing them in the fire pit today would at least give me some green to look at outside.

:laughtwo::laughtwo:

That's a total bummer Cannafan, Mo can share "Motoco's Mirage" if she likes. Looks like there's going to be plenty of plant for all.

The boss asked if maybe Mo would like "Baby M&M" as her plant?

Well, bad news was more snow this morning.

The really bad news is, both of the Master Kush plants are.....male. I could scream.

SOoooo, going to talk to Mo and see if she wants to make the Blue Blood her grow or wait for another round of beans for the Master Kush. It's not like I don't have a bunch of em'.

Maybe another strain too, we'll see what she says.

{{sigh}}

I guess tossing them in the fire pit today would at least give me some green to look at outside.

:laughtwo::laughtwo:

or you can graft on them :)

Whew, finally read up to page 28. Great thread, great conversation and wonderful plants. I never Tim, but he always returned my PMs, even if it was to say, "hey man, thanks asking. Sorry I'm so busy right now, but I will get back you", and he always did.

SweetSue, I'll be watching that critical cure closely, I may be gifted a few seeds soon. I'm looking for that balance thc:cbd.

Back
Top Bottom