420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

Barney's Blue Cheese is in her 4th day of flower and is looking perfectly happy IMO... She got a bit of a worm casting tea and the castings were then watered down into the soil and she seems to like it immensely... The PJ soil is still amazing me and I think she is going to be absolutely amazing...:yahoo:... She is under the new Twilight 864w panel Jason sent me...:circle-of-love:
DSC053464.JPG
DSC053474.JPG
DSC053557.JPG
DSC053294.JPG

image10311.jpeg

I joined you. :laughtwo:

Thanks Pigeons. Beautiful plants, and I don't say that lightly, and ready for harvest too. :woohoo: You caught onto cloning well Pigeons. :bravo:

I always wait for foxtailing. Good foxtails make individual hits. What's not to love?

I appreciate your lesson in listening to the plants. It becomes your own private language, doesn't it?

Private language is a great way to explain it. It's hard to bring to words how they talk to you (without sounds like a lunatic or a know-it-all)

Thanks for joining me Susan! :love::hug::love:

I've heard "fox tailing" a couple of times, but not really sure I understand. Time this thread is dedicated as a grow log, so could some one post a link to direct me to a thread that talks about it and has pictures?
I'll be growing along also here, but, I'm only 5 weeks in flower of my current plants and only having one tent doesn't leave a ton of options.

:thanks:00
Coles look at the journal in my signature and go back a few pages... Graytail posted a pic of a major foxtail.... It's the third link in my signature showing open....:circle-of-love:

image10311.jpeg

I joined you. :laughtwo:

Thanks Pigeons. Beautiful plants, and I don't say that lightly, and ready for harvest too. :woohoo: You caught onto cloning well Pigeons. :bravo:

I always wait for foxtailing. Good foxtails make individual hits. What's not to love?

I appreciate your lesson in listening to the plants. It becomes your own private language, doesn't it?

I like your bubbler Sue. Our Billy Bog is about that size, and a crowd favorite for years.
Recently, the rubber gasket around the bowl stem has dried out, so Billy is waiting on repairs.

Pigeons420,
Thanks for the videos. I enjoy them :)

I gave up on wondering how odd I sound about 10 years ago.

Awesome, it is now your virtual plant. :) Here's what she looked like as of yesterday. Going to be a big girl:

Blue_Blood_8.jpg

Pick a name...any name.....

(I am sooooo hungry for fresh tomatoes. LOL)

Oh, all the girls went to 12/12 4 days ago-ish.

I think I will name her the first thing that popped into my head. Gloria (because she already looks glorious!!!) Want to trade her for some tomatoes? :) :circle-of-love::thanks::peace:

Canna........ Girl, you're amazing. Just amazing. What a beautiful batch. Reps girl.

I think I will name her the first thing that popped into my head. Gloria (because she already looks glorious!!!) What to trade her for some tomatoes? :) :circle-of-love::thanks::peace:

Oh...you have no idea how much that appeals to me. I had to go grocery shopping today....they had tomatoes. BLECH! Spotted, bruised and greenish....I didn't buy a single one.

Okay Gloria! {{singing}}......"Morning Gloriaaaaaaa......"

Back
Top Bottom