420's Perfect Sun LED Dwarf Star Sponsor Grow With Mayne, Afghani Strain Coco Grow

day 7 veg, day 14 from seed,

350PPM
350PAR

Might bump nutes to 400 tomorrow, the Cherry especially looks kinda hungry

Topped above 3rd node today, will remove bottom node in 3 days.
They all grew some legs, but i think it was due to my far-red puke time was jacked. So its been on almost all day light hours. Its now set just last hour of the day, and 5 mins past lights out.

day7 veg-1.png

day7 veg-2.png

day7 veg-3.png

day7 veg-4.png

day 14 veg,
400PPM
350-400PAR

Need topped again,
PFG needs mag, seems to be eating it up, so 400ppm mag sprayed today.
Waiting on my Perfect Nutes from Perfect Sun LED, Will also be adding Silica, using Neils recipe for feeds
So, still using MC,Also, this is the same concentrate i made in Dec, so it still seems to be working as there was a few that said MC concentrate doesnt last long.
My cross i created also seem to be rockin, definitely takes after its dad, (chemdog) likes to grow tall.

Also, tested my PAR meter in full sun, 2200 PAR
and added CO2 home DIY, so giving me 1100PPM boost

day14 veg-1.png

day14 veg-2.png

Alright, let's get it. Did you get a tracking number for your nutes? I just want to be sure everything is going smoothly. Shipping is typically pretty fast with USPS priority mail.

Hi Mayne! Lookin great! Mind if I jump on here as I've been behind? Seems like a great place for me to grab my :popcorn: and pass a :passitleft:to the 420 friend on my left

day 7 veg, day 14 from seed,

350PPM
350PAR

Might bump nutes to 400 tomorrow, the Cherry especially looks kinda hungry

Topped above 3rd node today, will remove bottom node in 3 days.
They all grew some legs, but i think it was due to my far-red puke time was jacked. So its been on almost all day light hours. Its now set just last hour of the day, and 5 mins past lights out.

day7 veg-1.png

day7 veg-2.png

day7 veg-3.png

day7 veg-4.png
Super late to the fun here...but nice start and sounds like some dope strains... Everything one looks happy and healthy.. if cool I'ma tag along.

Alright, let's get it. Did you get a tracking number for your nutes? I just want to be sure everything is going smoothly. Shipping is typically pretty fast with USPS priority mail.
Yeap, all good Bro! Got the same exact Silica yesterday, so all good with the recipe! Im pumped,lol..

Hi Mayne! Lookin great! Mind if I jump on here as I've been behind? Seems like a great place for me to grab my :popcorn: and pass a :passitleft:to the 420 friend on my leftNo Doubt Krissi, your chair is still here,lol.:passitleft:
Thanks Krissi! Glad you back, should be a exciting run..

Super late to the fun here...but nice start and sounds like some dope strains... Everything one looks happy and healthy.. if cool I'ma tag along.
For sure Happy, Thanks! we early yet. If i get 25% of the success that Neil is gettin, lol, im happy. Ima sure try tho, gonna be a tight squeeze. Grab a chair!

Thanks Krissi! Glad you back, should be a exciting run..
Excited for you and happy to follow along as you know!

Day19 veg,
Upped PPM to 550, seems to be helping the PFG. also added silica,
Par 315, 230 for solo cups, unreal. 95watts from the wall.
Got some shots of the roots, once i "up-pot", ( fill bucket with coco, set strainer right back on-top, permanently, with another strainer in very bottom of bucket, cut to fit of course. )
Started supercropping, contiplating topping a node lower, be great clones, but these freakin elongated like crazy, ( Cherry ) so if i cut them a node lower, those should grow out to be pretty equal all around. but at this rate, it will take the entire area over in a month if i dont.

day19veg-1.png

day19veg-3.png

day19veg-4.png

day19veg-2.png

day31-8.png

Day 23 Veg (30 days from seed )

rollin along.

Cherry is tall, getting 450 PAR, eating it up. because of that, keeping the lower plants at 350ish, Cherry is getting more INTENSITY. But holding up. If i spread her out, she would take so much room. Let her grow tall? Ugg. Not sure im going to trellis anyways, so i think im going to have to chop her up to get her lower.

Also thinking next week, going to coco fill buckets, root ball is going to be massive.

My cross, ( 4 solo cup plants ) are rockin. Im pretty sure 2 males 2 females, going to start CS spray probably next week. just waiting for the new tops to stack. the 2 at very front i think are females, i marked on the cup right as the first true leaves started forming. I think i can tell male / female at that point, so this was a test also.

550 PPM
Light using 105 watts at the wall, 23 inches off canopy ( 18'' from Cherry )

day23veg-1.png

day23veg-2.png

day23veg-3.png

Going to top at the red lines, maybe in 2-3 days, they will be great clones, need the new tops to stack more.

day23top.png

Day28veg-35 days from seed.

Today is the first day they got PerfectNutes from PerfectSunLED.

470PPMs
400-420PAR
110 Watts at the wall
Light is 23 inches from canopy

Topped off the buckets, and unfortunity, I ran out of coco coir enough to get the job done, went to 3 different places and none had ANY. So, i ended up with Pro-mix they had in a dam zipzap bag for $5. ugggg. So i ended up mixing what i had left of coco, and some promix.

I chopped the tall runner on the Cherry, she is 24 inches tall right now. Wanted to slow her vertical growth.

day28veg-1.png

day28veg-2.png

day28veg-3.png

day28veg-4.png

Hey Neil, yeap, all is good, ThankYou. Now the fun begins, lets see what happens!

I started at 450PPM total, including 120 PPM tap water

Day35 veg-42 days from seed

Flipped tonight.
Cherry is going to be out of control.
PFG, although seems kinda small, she has 50 colas, and they grow big, so hoping for some nice stretch to separate themselves, which im confident they will.

With the solo cups, my assumption on male/female when they were just getting first set of leaves was 100% correct. As they were growing, i knew pretty much positive because the males grew 6 inches taller almost instantly. I wont be making fem seeds tho, Im going to cross it back and make F2 gen seeds. , to strengthen the genetics. Its a awesome strain, and grows fast and strong. The flower time is also short, like 55 days if i remember right. Think 70 days from seed at 12/12 start to finish. The 2 solos pictured front of 6th pic im using to cross.

day35veg-1.png

day35veg-2.png

day35veg-3.png

day35veg-4.png

day35veg-5.png

day35veg-6.png

day35veg-7.png

Day 46 day 11 flower, 53 days from seed

well, safe to say, space will be full, lol.. Had to remove a few branches to get them kinda fit in there.

Pulled Cherry out for 4 days to slow her down. Sitting under like 35 par, 24/7...

Pretty sure the buds will really spread them out even more, especially PFG in the back, its going open like an upside down umbrella, haha.

775PPM nutes
500ish PAR--Cherry getting like 350ish till i tilt the light towards her half way thru the day.
about 140 watts.

My solo cup plants, i removed the male, not making seeds at this time. Maybe next time. Kept the females, and converted to kratky method, just for the shits of it. Put 1 in coffee container like 4 days ago. Pics of the roots below.
The other, is in a full jar of nutes mason jar. WIll have another coffee container tomorrw. They are growing great.
Can count bad leafs on 1 hand. Everything seems to be running on all cylinders perfectly. not bad for a solo cup.

day46-bud-11-2.png

day46-bud-11-3.png

day46-bud-11-5.png

day46-bud-11-6.png

day46-bud-11-7.png

day46-bud-11-8.png

day46-bud-11-9.png

day46-bud-11-10.png

day46-bud-11-11.png

Also, will tell ya this much, i will never grow another way but what i did here. The strainer method, is powerful. Letting that root ball get air pruned for those weeks i think was super beneficial. But next time, im going to use FOxFarms new Coco/perlite mix. CultivationNation70-30 its called, blue bag.

Also, will tell ya this much, i will never grow another way but what i did here. The strainer method, is powerful. Letting that root ball get air pruned for those weeks i think was super beneficial. But next time, im going to use FOxFarms new Coco/perlite mix. CultivationNation70-30 its called, blue bag.
Your garden looks great my friend. :welldone:
I understand your happy with your method.
But if you really want a great method for coco / perlite try my BILL284 METHOD.
Unbeatable growth and health.
It's in my Heaven's Shores thread.
I guarantee the results.

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

Your garden looks great my friend. :welldone:
I understand your happy with your method.
But if you really want a great method for coco / perlite try my BILL284 METHOD.
Unbeatable growth and health.
It's in my Heaven's Shores thread.
I guarantee the results.

Stay safe:cool:
Bill
Hey Bill, hope things are well for ya. WIll have to check it out!

Thanks for stoppin thru

Back
Top Bottom