420's Soil Ppm Charlie Grow Journal, 9/2021

It's beautiful and I do need a house with land. We are hoping to retire in Maine or the general area....I want a house with a lake and mountains and enough property to have some farm animals and a year round greenhouse....for the time being I have this lovely view of the neighbor 7.5 inches from me and their gazeebo

16412345648217844992764677586682.jpg
Maine is pretty expensive, bad roads and snobby people, you'd do better in the South. Cheap land, good roads (mostly), friendly people - lot's of job possibilities, low or no state income taxes, lots of lakes and reservoirs and wide open spaces. If you like that sort of thing.

Tomorrow will be 8-weeks since the flowering light cycle began for the Fruity Pebbles. Here are some pics. I'd say about another 2-weeks to 4-weeks, maybe? What do you think? Micro shots (not shown here) show the beginning of cloudiness of mushroomed trichomes (15% to 20% cloudy on two FP, less than 5% on other two FP).

@Krissi1982 , @Bill284 , @Paul Squiggle , @Rexer , @InTheShed , @Renee Roberts , @420 Ceasar

IMG_2091.JPG

IMG_2092.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

IMG_2098.JPG

IMG_2102.JPG

a.PNG

b.PNG

g.PNG

i.PNG

k.PNG

It is Day-18 since the five Candy Kush were squeezed into the flowering tent - three at one tent end, two at the other end. Here are some pics. As you see leaves have returned well since Day-1 denuding. They need more direct light. I will denude again in 2-days on Day-20 instead of Day-18 as previously planned. Small flowers are visible. I will rearrange the flowering tent at Day-20 denuding to provide the Candy Kush more direct light.

@Krissi1982 , @Bill284 , @Paul Squiggle , @InTheShed , @Rexer , @420 Ceasar , @Renee Roberts

ck1.JPG

ck2.JPG

Tomorrow will be 8-weeks since the flowering light cycle began for the Fruity Pebbles. Here are some pics. I'd say about another 2-weeks to 4-weeks, maybe? What do you think? Micro shots (not shown here) show the beginning of cloudiness of mushroomed trichomes (15% to 20% cloudy on two FP, less than 5% on other two FP).

@Krissi1982 , @Bill284 , @Paul Squiggle , @Rexer , @InTheShed , @Renee Roberts , @420 Ceasar

IMG_2091.JPG

IMG_2092.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

IMG_2098.JPG

IMG_2102.JPG

a.PNG

b.PNG

g.PNG

i.PNG

k.PNG
Absolutely beautiful Charlie. Could be a bit more than a week. :love:
I still see white pistols. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Absolutely beautiful Charlie. Could be a bit more than a week. :love:
I still see white pistols. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill
You are right - many white pistols on some still. I am kind of lucky in one way - it will be a "spread harvest time". Not everything ripening all at once. It will be easier that way on me in "trim jail". Not all at once.

I might get hysterically happy if it all came due at once - "...so much goodness, so little time...hehe".

On the other hand, I need additional flowering space - so there's that... When life gives you sweet buds - best enjoy them as long as you can. I am enjoying the sights and smells now - the anticipation is delightful. Maybe some or parts of one will be ready in a week. I think most of them are 2-to-4-weeks away.

You?

I will shoot some micro pics if I get time today. Most trichomes are still clear from my last inspection yesterday. Some going slightly milky.

You are right - many white pistols on some still. I am kind of lucky in one way - it will be a "spread harvest time". Not everything ripening all at once. It will be easier that way on me in "trim jail". Not all at once.

I might get hysterically happy if it all came due at once - "...so much goodness, so little time...hehe".

On the other hand, I need additional flowering space - so there's that... When life gives you sweet buds - best enjoy them as long as you can. I am enjoying the sights and smells now - the anticipation is delightful. Maybe some or parts of one will be ready in a week. I think most of them are 2-to-4-weeks away.

You?

I will shoot some micro pics if I get time today. Most trichomes are still clear from my last inspection yesterday. Some going slightly milky.
Your doing well my friend.
Don't rush just be patient and enjoy. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill

Charlie, they look wonderful! Harvest is soon on the elders! Your young flowering bucks look marvelously happy! What a beautiful flower tent!

Back
Top Bottom