420's Soil Ppm Charlie Grow Journal, 9/2021

Beautiful. :love:
Your in the home strech with some of those great buds.
How aromatic are they. ;)

Stay safe
Bill
When I open the tent I am overwhelmed by the sweet skunk aroma. When I pass my hand against one in the tent the resinous fragrant perfume on my hand is delightful and a 420 perfumery. They stink gud!

When I open the tent I am overwhelmed by the sweet skunk aroma. When I pass my hand against one in the tent the resinous fragrant perfume on my hand is delightful and a 420 perfumery. They stink gud!
I love that ,ohhh that smell. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Oh Charlie I missed the talk about Maine! I lived in GA for a couple years....South isn't my bag..vacation, yea....

I want to be away from it all! Been looking just for shits and giggles...some decent land pricing and housing where I want it...we will see.

Girls look so wonderful! Clear the effort put in! 2 weeks or so and yep, harvest time!

Oh Charlie I missed the talk about Maine! I lived in GA for a couple years....South isn't my bag..vacation, yea....

I want to be away from it all! Been looking just for shits and giggles...some decent land pricing and housing where I want it...we will see.

Girls look so wonderful! Clear the effort put in! 2 weeks or so and yep, harvest time!
Thank you very much, they do look nice. I rearranged the tent a bit to give the Candy Kush more direct light. The near-harvest 420 is now located at the tent ends. I think you are correct about 7-10days and counting till 36&CHOP. Maybe one or two at a time. Time to get busy. :cough:

Thank you very much, they do look nice. I rearranged the tent a bit to give the Candy Kush more direct light. The near-harvest 420 is now located at the tent ends. I think you are correct about 7-10days and counting till 36&CHOP. Maybe one or two at a time. Time to get busy. :cough:
Being I pulled G from the tent yesterday, we had it right on timing behind her, like to the day!

I'm trying this 5 day dark that was mentioned in the droughting post...I mean...buys me some time with the house under the weather and it's a new trick I can say myth or fact to.

Being I pulled G from the tent yesterday, we had it right on timing behind her, like to the day!

I'm trying this 5 day dark that was mentioned in the droughting post...I mean...buys me some time with the house under the weather and it's a new trick I can say myth or fact to.
I think you are prudent. Get your house in order - nightee, nightee the "G" for a long nap - get some space and rest.

I think you are prudent. Get your house in order - nightee, nightee the "G" for a long nap - get some space and rest.
I tend to be. Helps me plan better. She will nap and enjoy her long rest

I do think your best advice was telling me that my late flowering 420 were about a week or so behind "G". As I kept looking at mine comparing them to pics of yours ... "waa-laa" - clear sight. Thanks for your thoughtful advice.
Glad I can help. I feel like I'm not very helpful most days

Glad I can help. I feel like I'm not very helpful most days
Please do not underestimate your contributions here at the 420 website. Besides your "rabid enthusiasm" and interesting intellectual discussions, you also contribute much through various MARVELOUS partners and sponsors by maintaining sponsored threads. We all love and respect your kind and thoughtful advice each day. Do not forget that...Ms. @Krissi1982 !

Please do not underestimate your contributions here at the 420 website. Besides your "rabid enthusiasm" and interesting intellectual discussions, you also contribute much through various MARVELOUS partners and sponsors by maintaining sponsored threads. We all love and respect your kind and thoughtful advice each day. Do not forget that...Ms. @Krissi1982 !
I know I add something different here. I'm glad that I do. Still can't help but feel like I fall short on some other things. Part of it is because I feel like my thoughts on growing techniques are 180s from what the main following does here. I feel like I talk to myself sometimes if I make a comment cause it's rare that someone agrees with me. I just want to be able to help however it is I know how but think a lot of people still look at my grows as they're just a string of luck or their mother is a mad woman :rofl:

I know I add something different here. I'm glad that I do. Still can't help but feel like I fall short on some other things. Part of it is because I feel like my thoughts on growing techniques are 180s from what the main following does here. I feel like I talk to myself sometimes if I make a comment cause it's rare that someone agrees with me. I just want to be able to help however it is I know how but think a lot of people still look at my grows as they're just a string of luck or their mother is a mad woman :rofl:
I think when you take on a lot of responsibility it is difficult sometimes to "see" the fruits of your own labors as meaningful and necessary in the moment. I think some advice you give is just advanced "forward thinking" and needs time to "settle-into" the "group-thought-dialog" and be sustained and registered there.

I think you also have to remember that you ARE - by-and-large - dealing with a group of "wild-young-spirits", "deep-woods-stoners" and "ancient-reconstituted-hippies". We "oldsters" of those groups do not think or act as quickly as you "young-pups". Therefore, the natural "mind-lag" in thoughtful discourse and evenhanded attribution.

It SUCKS getting old! CRAP!!! Is it 2022 ALREADY!??!!

Personally, I think you do fine...try not to stretch yourself too thin though - life holds all sorts of secrets, wonders and delights. "Parts-is-parts" - we all must play our "parts".

I think when you take on a lot of responsibility it is difficult sometimes to "see" the fruits of your own labors as meaningful and necessary in the moment. I think some advice you give is just advanced "forward thinking" and needs time to "settle-into" the "group-thought-dialog" and be sustained and registered there.

I think you also have to remember that you ARE - by-and-large - dealing with a group of "wild-young-spirits", "deep-woods-stoners" and "ancient-reconstituted-hippies". We "oldsters" of those groups do not think or act as quickly as you "young-pups". Therefore, the natural "mind-lag" in thoughtful discourse and evenhanded attribution.

It SUCKS getting old! CRAP!!! Is it 2022 ALREADY!??!!

Personally, I think you do fine...try not to stretch yourself too thin though - life holds all sorts of secrets, wonders and delights. "Parts-is-parts" - we all must play our "parts".
It's 2023...jkkkkk

I think we all want the same thing inevitably. That's why we all find ways to get along despite all the differences. Age is nothing but a number, Charlie. In fact, the older you are in soul years, the more I want to know you. So long as I'm learning C, I'm playing my part and so long as you are too, as are you friend

my thoughts on growing techniques are 180s from what the main following does
I would argue that this is a good thing, as most of the things I see people advice (tho this site IS better) is just a repeat of the advice that helped them, without proper due diligence on the case they are applying it to.

If you are not doing the same or a similar thing, it probably doesnt apply.

UPDATE FROM THE FLOWERING TENT

It will be 9-weeks tomorrow since beginning the flowering cycle for the three Northern Lights and four Fruity Pebbles in the flowering tent. All these 420's are slowly ripening and are on a water-only diet. One of the Fruity Pebbles and two of the Northern Lights are probably within a week of harvest, based on the quantity of red vs white hairs and the condition of the trichomes on these three 420 gals. The third Northern Lights and remaining Fruity Pebbles probably realistically have 2-to-4-weeks remaining before the harvest window is reached. I have included trichome pics of three of the near-to-harvest Fruity Pebbles and also trichome pics for the two most-ripened Northern Lights.

Please see the following pictures and please add your comments. Thanks for visiting - please come again.

@Krissi1982 , @Rexer , @InTheShed , @Paul Squiggle , @420 Ceasar , @Bill284 , @PlanetJ

Fruity Pebbles (FP-R) trichomes.

WIN_20220110_11_30_03_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220110_11_32_39_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220110_11_34_26_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220110_11_35_23_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220110_11_39_45_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom