420's Soil ProMix Hp, Gorilla Glue & Girl Scout Cookies: Grow Journal 2020

this Fahrenheit stuff is really confusing to this Canadian here eh lol but it is going to be 29 here when the sun comes up later today
Your 29 is my 84. Warm but with humidity it's sticky.

@JimJonesJr im so tempt to get that bluberry kush seeds you are growing

update:
and blue cheez. so tempted for these two

@JimJonesJr im so tempt to get that bluberry kush seeds you are growing

update:
and blue cheez. so tempted for these two
I'm impressed with them so far. Very rapid growth even in my heat. So, obviously they are a little tolerant to high temps. Not a bad price either...$30 for ten regular f1 seeds.
I've never grown any cheese varieties but they look nice. I think my next buy will be Godfather OG. Price is kinda high but they are fem seed and 30% thc sounds delicious to me..lol

Some folks dont mind a little stretch in a seedling as long as it's not extreme. Once the seedling is repotted into the next pot a stem buried deep will spit out new roots. Healthy developed roots equal healthy growth and faster growth. Your thoughts are on the right track.

Thank you for responding to me. Pleasse don't take this as me trying to highjack the post and remove it if it needs to be.

I am def past the seedling stage on this one but I am going to repot as the diameter of the plant is bigger than the diameter of the pot. I am wondering if I should cut off the little growth right there around the stem and plant up to that first node(it's actually the diagonal growth) or cut that off to and plant up to the second node. I don't want to slow growth to much(I started 3 - 4 months late) or make it flip from the stress(though that probably is plant specific more than anything else). Plus there is a heat wave coming and I don't want to kill it LOL.

***EDIT***
Well I posted this first then was like wait I could just go post iton the thread I started. But when I tried deleting this one itonly deleted the picture... Sorry! I promise I am not trying to high jack the thread!!!

Some folks dont mind a little stretch in a seedling as long as it's not extreme. Once the seedling is repotted into the next pot a stem buried deep will spit out new roots. Healthy developed roots equal healthy growth and faster growth. Your thoughts are on the right track.

Thanks for the repsonse! I want to ask a transplant question but I don't want to high jack the thread lol. I will go ask it over in my trimming/cloning thread so I don't =]

you add soil for better support and it does create a more roots.
if you look at the pictures you can see the the different levels the soil is at.

Yeah I noticed it was low then got higher. I figured support and roots were the reason but I wanted to make sure as I am about to transplant an older plant as it's diameter is bigger than the pot it is in and I would like a bigger yeild than a 1 - 2 gallon potcan give me.

I am about to transplant an older plant as it's diameter is bigger than the pot it is in and I would like a bigger yeild than a 1 - 2 gallon potcan give me.

first off make sure your current plant soil is not wet or supper moist. You want your current plant soil to be some what dry. fill your new pot with your potting mix than put some soil from the middle to the sides and create a hole that the current pot that the plant is in can fit into that hole. Once you are happy with the hole then gently squeez the pot and lift upside down so the plant can come out.

If you have mycoryza then sprinkle some around the hole as well as on the root sof the plant. also don't be shy with mycoryza. Sprinkle all over her roots.

Than drop her in the hole like its hot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sry couldn't resist. Once the plant is in its spot then bring the surounding soil over it and make it look good.

Now when you are watering. Dnt water middle of the plant. instead water the outter edge of soil and come in by 2". water in a cyrcle way around the pot.

you'll notice that the new soil is lose and the soil that the plant had prior to transplanting is allot harder. you feed water on the outside so the roots can start developing further.

each week bring that cyrcle in towards the plant. If you do it right, you should see your plant recover with in a day.
atleast mine did.

first off make sure your current plant soil is not wet or supper moist. You want your current plant soil to be some what dry. fill your new pot with your potting mix than put some soil from the middle to the sides and create a hole that the current pot that the plant is in can fit into that hole. Once you are happy with the hole then gently squeez the pot and lift upside down so the plant can come out.

If you have mycoryza then sprinkle some around the hole as well as on the root sof the plant. also don't be shy with mycoryza. Sprinkle all over her roots.

Than drop her in the hole like its hot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sry couldn't resist. Once the plant is in its spot then bring the surounding soil over it and make it look good.

Now when you are watering. Dnt water middle of the plant. instead water the outter edge of soil and come in by 2". water in a cyrcle way around the pot.

you'll notice that the new soil is lose and the soil that the plant had prior to transplanting is allot harder. you feed water on the outside so the roots can start developing further.

each week bring that cyrcle in towards the plant. If you do it right, you should see your plant recover with in a day.
atleast mine did.

Thanks for the tips!

When I transplant I put some peralite on the bottom then fill it a bit with dirt til the pot sits where I need it too. After that I fill in around the pot with soil, then I remove the pot from the hole, the plant from the pot it is in and put in the hole. So basically what you said.

The difference is I just fully water the whole pot. I will def give your method a try as it makes sense to make the roots stretch being as that is the end goal anyways. Why not try to help it along...
I don't have any mycorrhizae right now. It is on the to buy list for sure though as I will want to use it when I try my hand at cloning plus it's just good for the soil and plant for many reasons that I am sure you know and I don't need to go into detail about.

I'm impressed with them so far. Very rapid growth even in my heat. So, obviously they are a little tolerant to high temps. Not a bad price either...$30 for ten regular f1 seeds.
I've never grown any cheese varieties but they look nice. I think my next buy will be Godfather OG. Price is kinda high but they are fem seed and 30% thc sounds delicious to me..lol

Where do you buy your seeds? I amlooking for something US based but it's not easy. I found a dispensary in MI that will send them to me but they don't have anything I am interested in right now. I will be using seedsman and dinafem when the time comes again.

I don't have any mycorrhizae right now. It is on the to buy list for sure though as I will want to use it when I try my hand at cloning plus it's just good for the soil and plant for many reasons that I am sure you know and I don't need to go into detail about.

use mycoryza when you have roots. use root gel for cloning

Where do you buy your seeds? I amlooking for something US based but it's not easy. I found a dispensary in MI that will send them to me but they don't have anything I am interested in right now. I will be using seedsman and dinafem when the time comes again.
here is the link to Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ® Thats what makes this community stay together:Namaste:

:popcorn:
2020-07-28 13.34.25.jpg

Back
Top Bottom