425Jesse's Winter/Spring Grow 1200w HID - Hydro - Canna/NSW - Mixed Strains

Day 45 for the first Gorilla and Bubble Bombs, day 35 (for all the rest but the JHA) update coming tomorrow. Finishing the scrog tonight if I have the time. Flower Time is only a couple weeks away!

High Jesse,

I've been following Hyena's grows for a while now, and you seem to have his method well in hand! Very nice setup. Is the ATF a fast flower? I'm still looking for a 7 week sativa to finish up before the October fog comes in.
Nice job :goodjob:

High Jesse,

I've been following Hyena's grows for a while now, and you seem to have his method well in hand! Very nice setup. Is the ATF a fast flower? I'm still looking for a 7 week sativa to finish up before the October fog comes in.

Thank you for stopping by and the compliments!! I have yet to come across a 7 week sativa. If you find one, please let me know (if you can find it in your heart to share the knowledge:)) Croptober is by all means the end of my outdoor season as well! I’m thinking about testing an auto outdoors this summer. Have you tried autos outdoors before?

T
High Jesse,

The ATF is about a 70-75 day flowering strain. Not the fastest flowering strain out there, but a good yielder.

While in the garden this morning I took note of a little growth on my smaller DTF...I’m afraid it might be a testie...lol. It’s weird, one nut on one side, and one nut on the other, but not in a pair yet. If one of the characteristics of this plant is to show sex early, that would be really cool!

What do you think?

Cheers!

Its a boy! Got that on my Stankberry male and Ms Stanks Harlequin male. What day are you on? The Stankberrys showed their preflowers around 25 days old (which is on the early side), but I am not complaining!

Cute little fella:). Well I’ll give him a couple days and then, down to one DTF. Today is day 38 I think. That on is the smaller if the two, by at least 40% in bulk size, I really hope the other is a lady! I wanna see her out!

I hope the other one is a girl too!! I need someone to test it out!

On the Stankberry, the female is WAY bigger than the male, but the male it big compared to other plants of comparable age. The female is just a beast. I pulled her out of a tent after a little more than 24 hours of darkness. I swear she grew an inch in the dark somehow. I will post a picture later today.....pure beastly!

I hope the other one is a girl too!! I need someone to test it out!

On the Stankberry, the female is WAY bigger than the male, but the male it big compared to other plants of comparable age. The female is just a beast. I pulled her out of a tent after a little more than 24 hours of darkness. I swear she grew an inch in the dark somehow. I will post a picture later today.....pure beastly!

I’m excited, the bigger one is poking thru the scrog by an inch or so, and will start getting more spread shortly! Thank you again for letting me roll the dice with the DTF!! The ATFs are both squatty and I think are going to be great for supporting fat colas thru the scrog.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom