500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

A treat to behold - and, what they all say.

I'm guessing the soil you bought is more or less geared to growing MMJ - do you know what's in it? such as mineralized? innoculated with microorganisms/mycorhizomes?

:bravo: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Morning Update Foliar sprayed plants with bloom nutrients
IMG_66556.JPG

Blue Dream Haze just letting it do it's thing
IMG_66566.JPG

Blue Dream Haze is starting to make little buds
IMG_66574.JPG

Sage'N'Sour starting to pistil
IMG_66584.JPG

818 Headband stretching like crazy
IMG_66591.JPG

Blue Dream just getting massive
IMG_66604.JPG

Great stuff! Flowering and beginning to stretch. Can they get much taller?

Silly question. Of course they can. DankGirl's on the job. She deserves a super-hero comic of her own.

I saw the update on my phone, but didn't want to open it until I got home and could look on my laptop. Headband is looking like a solid volkswagon-sized teardrop. Your journal is like a smile-factory for me.

:Namaste:

Thanks for the support.
The trellis netting is 5 feet across, so the 818 HB is about 11Ft tall and still stretching I'd agree with the size of a volkswagon xD.

I saw the update on my phone, but didn't want to open it until I got home and could look on my laptop. Headband is looking like a solid volkswagon-sized teardrop. Your journal is like a smile-factory for me.

:Namaste:

Flowering is just beginning it seems. They will indeed begin to get huge now. Giant Green Monsters. As if they weren't already. :bravo::goodjob::thumb:

Finally got a nutrient 2 gal injector, I can now inject concentrated nutrients into my drip line as the water is flowing through. I cannot wait to use this thing, perfect time to start giving them all my amazing bloom nutrients for massive colas. These girls are going to be reaching for heaven in a few days.

Mother of God! :adore: :adore: :adore:

:circle-of-love:

And Father of God. And every god from everywhere. :goodjob: smiley isn't exactly up to it. We need a new DankGirl specific icon. It should say 'Unber - bloody - lievable'.

Back
Top Bottom