500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

as a man there is nothing better than a woman who grows the GREAT plant......AND HAS A GREEN THUMB:goodjob::)
Right on DANKGIRL keep it green and growing

I love the look of that Headband!!!!:high-five:

Here is size comparison of me and my 818 Headband. I will enter plant of month for September.

So here's the thing, 420 moderators.....Just give the POTM to DankGirl now. Otherwise the POTM September contest will be no contest at all. We all know that.

:thanks: DG. :circle-of-love:

Originally Posted by Growing Dank View Post

I been giving them foliage sprays about 1 time a week, I haven't water'd with much nutrients as it cost a fortune. I always use the ratio's listed on the bottle. I like to keep my blends a secret took me a long time to figure out. If you use wrong nutrients you can get nutrient lock.

Sorry but I think keeping secrets are for insecure growers. Just my opinion. I won't bother you again. Good luck with your secret grow.

Everyone's got secrets, thanks for sharing the pictures of these beauties tho. Hey shadow man, her recipe wouldn't be of great bennifit to u anyway because her recipe is working in a partnership with the soil she uses and any amendments in it and those ratios. I imagine even larger companies soil can very from year to year along with bacteria that's in it. So the fact that she probably doesn't have a soil test from the beginning, so exactly replicating it is nearly impossible. With that said her Foliar spray/ nutes probably wouldn't work the same for ur plants, don't get me wrong it's obviously working for her, but it might not do as well in partnership with ur nutes or soil. U see it as inexperience and possibly rude, I see it as she is saving u trouble and confussion. To each there own tho

It's pretty straight forward on how I use nutrients, I already said I use the entire line of advanced nutrient that includes organics/synthetics, if you cannot figure out then I'm sorry. If you can read a label then you can figure out a recipe. It's not hard but I don't give out my recipes cause I'm not going to baby everyone I worked my ass off to figure out what work and what doesn't. If everyone was just told what to use and then all of a sudden they get nutrient lock and plant start dying you need to know from experience on how to fix you can't always just take other peoples advice sometimes you need to learn on your own mistakes.

Sorry but I think keeping secrets from inexperienced growers is extremely valuable. If they are smart they will figure it out and be able to fix any problem with research, If they are not and only relying on other peoples advice they are extremely lazy and they shouldn't be growing. Growing is all about trial and error, it's a talent not everyone is good at it.
Originally Posted by Growing Dank View Post

I been giving them foliage sprays about 1 time a week, I haven't water'd with much nutrients as it cost a fortune. I always use the ratio's listed on the bottle. I like to keep my blends a secret took me a long time to figure out. If you use wrong nutrients you can get nutrient lock.

Sorry but I think keeping secrets are for insecure growers. Just my opinion. I won't bother you again. Good luck with your secret grow.

Me too! I need to be smoking on 818 Headband, Sage'N'Sour, Blue Dream asap. I've been smoking shake for past 2 months I'm about to start taking little buds off Blue Dream Haze to get me by until plants are done.

Truly amazing!! Makes me want to move out to the countryside. I can't wait to see these girls fully mature.

Mighty fine looking yard you have there. Mother Nature has a way with our beauties. :thumb: You mentioned you are smoking shake. Heck that's all we smoked back in the 70s when we grew. Never could wait. It's Friedday so have a good day. :volcano-smiley:

Me too! I need to be smoking on 818 Headband, Sage'N'Sour, Blue Dream asap. I've been smoking shake for past 2 months I'm about to start taking little buds off Blue Dream Haze to get me by until plants are done.

Was me last month. I sympathize...kind of. Then I look at your plants, and I'm jealous.

Props though, they look exciting.

Morning foilar spray update
Introduced Predator mites to keep spider and russet mites gone while flowering, I used predator mites last year and they are absolutely amazing. Galendromus occidentalis will eat all spider mites and russet mites then simply jump off plant when they all gone. Galendromus occidentalis only attack other mites, and will not eat your plants, or create webs.

IMG_009936.JPG

Blue Dream Haze
IMG_010042.JPG

Sage'N'Sour
IMG_010334.JPG

Sage'N'Sour
IMG_010129.JPG

818 Headband
IMG_010431.JPG

818 Headband
IMG_010534.JPG

818 Headband
IMG_010737.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_010936.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_011138.JPG

I'm a big fan of beneficial predators on outdoor grows. All I had available back in the 70's was ladybugs I caught myself. It was always hit-or-miss and I never had more than a couple at a time, but I would also always see one or two hanging around at some point too.

Rocking along there Dank420Girl, and you are already starting to show some trichome development too. Nice.

Thank you, I love lady bugs as well I use them often. Blue Dream Haze is crystallizing up nicely. Cannot wait to be smoking these ladies.

I'm a big fan of beneficial predators on outdoor grows. All I had available back in the 70's was ladybugs I caught myself. It was always hit-or-miss and I never had more than a couple at a time, but I would also always see one or two hanging around at some point too.

Rocking along there Dank420Girl, and you are already starting to show some trichome development too. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom