5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

You are definitely living up to your name "CO FINEST".
I've read (1) journal and (2) to go. It was a very informative journal, a rookie like me needs people like you (but I think you know this).
Congratulations on "POTM" very well done.
I still need to go back and see all of your videos so I maybe asking a question that's already out there, just let me know.
QUESTION: Would you mind doing some videos for the environment (Fans) Intake, odor control, temp (hot & cold), exhaust, bug filters, osculating fans (how many, what speed, how close, when to start)?
I will be using MH & HPS with cool tubes vented out the rooms and outside during summer & into the "lung" room during the winter to help with heat. When I started my search here on 420 mag the hardest thing for me to figure out was environment. Thank you Sir.

I will start this off by thanking all of you. It was a crazy month like no other with all the growing and two new local CO growers I was teaching. Monster Train will be coming to a end on the 14th if all go's well. I will be doing pic and videos of the cutting,drying and curing. I just wanted to get on real quick and do this post. I will be on late tonight with a huge update and I am doing Veg room video. I wish you all the best and I appreciate everyone's support.
P.S 60.Cal I will do a video for you tonight as well and work from there. Let me get cracking on it with info and I will add more for you as we get it going.

I'm am really late but got caught up and can't wait to see what kind of weight you're going to pull off this beast of a plant. I have a 100% Indica in veg that has been topped and fimmed more times I can't remember. I have been running Led's in my flower room from the start. Congrats on winning plant of the month.:bravo:

Tying down all the girls in veg room.
20140531_164615.jpg

Can't wait to see your curing video, and i'd be curious to hear your opinion(s) on the use of humidipacks for curing.

I use the C Vaults. Put it in an forget about it. Perfect every time. Here is what I dry with most of the time.
20140602_190412.jpg

Now curing time they get locked up in here.
20140602_190302.jpg
20140602_190335.jpg
20140602_190326.jpg

Just going to throw in a couple of veg room pic I forgot to upload
20140602_190426.jpg
20140601_223355.jpg
20140601_223432.jpg

Hey Professor, Top Notch Operation going on as always. Great video update(not surprised). Nice job pullin the sheets off the rip-offs out there. I see a little Ralph Nader there my friend lol. I really like the tips for cooling the tents in summer. Blow it up brotha, keep on rockin it and I'm just going to hang out over here in a beanbag with a hogleg. :peace: :high-five:

Just got done giving the twins water and the flower room. I am working on D.W.C video as well. I got the three clone dooms in place almost ready for clone off. Just looking at witch plants will be the best. Latter today the clones that have been rooted will be transplanted in the solo's. The sweet confidential are two days old from being cloned. That is all I got going on tonight. Keep it green

And you should get Plant of the Year for that monster train - boggles the mind every time I look at it :) If it were up to me you'd have gotten plant of the month all 3 months you entered it

Very nice update CO Finest, this is just what I needed, now it will be easier to think through my setup and get it right the first time. Loving your videos, like you said most people do videos for people that already know what their doing but, you show videos for the rookies in the crowd like me. Please keep it up. Also, I think you can't show your rooms with the MH & HPS in there, which is what I'm going to run the first time out. Would you mind showing some of the equipment that is used (timers, power strips, etc...) After my next (house) move I will be setting up my very first grow rooms and the atmosphere is the biggest thing on my mind. First stop Harbor freight second stop Homer depot for the closet cedar, you have great ideas, keep them coming.

One more question CO Finest, what four strains do you like the best if you were thinking as a rookie (best yield, best medical & best for rookies)?

Back
Top Bottom