5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

Now I only put top solid buds in the pans. All others buds went into the resin bag un weighed. 7 1/2 of cutting wet weight in it!!!

The five Trains 1 pound 3 and 1/4 ounce.

Now MONSTER Train weighed in at 3 pounds 8 ounces

For a grand total 4 pounds 11 and 1/4 ounce wet weight of ONLY top buds.

Now I only put top solid buds in the pans. All others buds went into the resin bag un weighed. 7 1/2 of cutting wet weight in is!!!

The five Trains 1 pound 3 and 1/4 ounce.

Now MONSTER Train weighed in at 3 pounds 8 ounces

For a grand total 4 pounds 11 and 1/4 ounce wet weight of ONLY top buds.

That's a lot of work CO Finest, and the most rewarding type of work.
I noticed you don't hang your cola's, can you explain how you finish your drying and cure and why you like it this way?

Truly outstanding harvest, you had me drooling at the start of the BBQ and I keep drooling until the end. lol.

That was a badass grow dude! I can't wait to see what happens when you "push" the plants harder. You da man!:ganjamon: I'm going to order an led from Sarah for my smaller tent, 2x3x6, do you think the 400w mars II would be good for veg. and flower? I don't have a big budget. Lol :thanks::peace:

That was a badass grow dude! I can't wait to see what happens when you "push" the plants harder. You da man!:ganjamon: I'm going to order an led from Sarah for my smaller tent, 2x3x6, do you think the 400w mars II would be good for veg. and flower? I don't have a big budget. Lol :thanks::peace:

That should work great. Let me break your grow space down. I will just do flower.
x2x3 feet is 6sqf so 6sqf x 35watt is 210 true watts needed for very good grow. Mars 400 would work and a 96x3 would work as well

That sounds like it would almost be overkill, if there is such a thing. I was thinking the 5w LEDs would penetrate well with 400w in that 2x3 tent. The last led I bought didn't come with any info on how far above the plants to keep the light. With the more powerful light I'm hoping topled gives a suggestion for that. I'm sure they do.

That sounds like it would almost be overkill, if there is such a thing. I was thinking the 5w LEDs would penetrate well with 400w in that 2x3 tent. The last led I bought didn't come with any info on how far above the plants to keep the light. With the more powerful light I'm hoping topled gives a suggestion for that. I'm sure they do.

This tread you will get info on just about any light from there company from fellow growers with the one you want. Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

A couple considerations here Free Bud, Remember the topLED 400 pulls ~200w. Based on CO Finest's calculations you can do it with a 80x5. My grow area is 2.5'x3.5'x6.5' and I have the Mars II 700 (pulls 300w) in mine and I'd say it's almost perfect when it comes to veg AND flower. No doubt you'd get a good grow with just the 400, but if you can swing it, get the 700 regular spectrum and not worry any longer if you have enough light. I know the 400 would veg my area really well, but I had doubts about whether it was genuinely enough light during flower so went with the 700.

My .02c

Tonight is D Day to check out Monsters root system and the others. I will post up some pic and video. Got to make a run to grow shop to pickup the two pots for the new grow. It is now the hurry up and wait for drying on the nugs. I have been working on the two next monsters. C Vault curing will start soon. Other then that I am just chilling. I will be floating around checking out grows on here with my extra time for now so if you got something going on hit me up. Keep it growing green my friends..

I'd like to hear you elaborate on your twisting method that you touched on briefly in the last video, I've heard of it before from SmokerJoe I think but I'm still fuzzy on the details. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom