6 week into flowering didn't get me high

I am growing with ESL as well and I really had the same problem with the color of the trichs... My plant was supposed to be ready after 8 to 9 weeks of flowering. But I did harvest after 13-14 weeks after change to 12/12.
And the best... or worst... There were NO amber trichs!! nowhere!! I just gave them water, never any nutriens... maybe it was because of this that they never turned amber...
However, the weed is good!! (it was my first grow)

Is this your first grow too?
what experiences have you guys done out there with ESLs?

(; life is good

still not potent :D it started to get ember on some buds but not potent at all. is there something I'v done wrong or potency is mainly genetics fault. could I'v done something that can kill potency? :D it's pretty good looking has lots of crystals.
another question is when does plan convert cannabinoids to thc?

alot of your taste & high consists on the curing process.

like i said the strain white skunk i had under cfl and i had to push mine to nearly 12 weeks.

with hybrid strains it can take that little bit longer, believe me if you just wait and then chop her when she tells you she is ready then it will be worth it.

any new pics of her?

will post pick later. it's in 10th week so in 2 weeks I'm gonna chop em down anyways I got auto fem white widdow seeds, was w8ing for it 3 months :D

there no clear opinion about curing some say it brakes down THCA to psychoactive thc but it also converts to thc when burned or cooked so when I smoke it it should have done something, it's hard for me to believe that all the potency come in last 2 weeks it should have something at least small amount.
anyone had experience when not potent plant became good in 2 weeks before harvest?

nice grow. I'm ordering driver for 4 CLU048-1212 80cri 6gen and thinking about hlg240h-c1400b. question is to make sure I'm getting correct driver, it has 89 ~ 179V and cobs work min at 31.8- 34.6 - 37.5 so 4X 34 = 136 that should work with driver right? but I noticed that someone uses 5 cobs with this driver but at max voltage 37.5 its 187v so should i keep in mind max voltage or should I calculate based on typical voltag 34? that was bit confusing and I dont want to burn stuff it's pretty expensive for me.
also would typical pc cpu cooler with fan be enough for cooling?

Go for 5. At 1400mA they wont need 37,5V. Grab the data sheet there is a chart of the voltage at different currents. Very useful.

I think you wont be able to use 1400mA with a 240, if you go for a 320/1400 you would be able to use the current and run 300W. If you want a 240 you can grab a 1050mA and be able to use 224W. I think 224 is way more efficient and will grow a nice 2x2 canopy for small money.

arctic gt64 are fine for 1212.
30 bucks for 5 is a good price.

Current Grow Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - SCROG 45W DIY Veg Light

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

Go for 5. At 1400mA they wont need 37,5V. Grab the data sheet there is a chart of the voltage at different currents. Very useful.

I think you wont be able to use 1400mA with a 240, if you go for a 320/1400 you would be able to use the current and run 300W. If you want a 240 you can grab a 1050mA and be able to use 224W. I think 224 is way more efficient and will grow a nice 2x2 canopy for small money.

arctic gt64 are fine for 1212.
30 bucks for 5 is a good price.

Current Grow Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - SCROG 45W DIY Veg Light

driver has 89 ~ 179V so as I understand it gives what cobs need so in my case if I want 4 cobs it will provide 136v and 1400ma right? this min max volts are confusing :D I'm okay with 4 - 200w cobs but why would it be more afficient with 5 cobs? I orderd 5 cobs 1 for backup if something goes wrong and cob dies

If you use 4@1400 it would be ~240W. They release out more heat watts when driven harder amd lumen per watt goes down. They are not the most efficient in the first place so dont drive them too hard. 5x45W is better then 4x60. I guess its the same total lumen for less watts and less heat and only costs a lil more. Winwin. Go for 5. They wont burn, citis are hq products and soft driven.

:)

6 weeks from 12/12, I think buds are small because it's lsted and it ahs looots of smal buds that's not my consern, I'm interested in when it reaches pick potency, I dried them in oven so maybe quick drying evaporated all of thc, in your experience how high does 6 weeks onld plant gets you. maybe curing can help with potency?
I have my girls manifolded, let, scrogged and all that. They are 6 weeks and much bulkier than yours show. I would think you are lacking light and nutes... now regarding your bud test- way too early- microwave doesn't help at all with preserving any thc or quality- plus if you are doing it right you have a few days of drying and a few weeks of curing. But you get what you pay for- you want to smoke it early or too early- you won't get the benefits of letting her thrive... good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm wondering what others think about finishing strong with this girl? I wonder if it's too late or will she still fill out of you give her what she craves? I think she would bump up but she has suffered. Just grab all your house lamps and bring them in! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

i think any quick drying method is a bud killer, yeah you may get a little high but the flavour ends up disappearing and thc is very low.

this strain is hard for it to bulk up without nutes and not enough light, i struggled with a 300w cfl without nutes to fill her up, i ended up chopping her at 12 weeks and she still looked like she wanted more time!

i think without any nutes your going to struggle filling her out, you can still smoke her just dont rush her, ive learned that even if you dry for a good 3-5 days depending on the size of the plant and even just cure for maby 2 weeks then you can get the benefit.

your planting your white widow next?

well okay :D 2 weeks wont kill me :D
yes next is white widdow but this time I got led lights 4 or 5 50w led cobs is on the way 250w of led would be great for 2 plants

6 weeks from 12/12, I think buds are small because it's lsted and it ahs looots of smal buds that's not my consern, I'm interested in when it reaches pick potency, I dried them in oven so maybe quick drying evaporated all of thc, in your experience how high does 6 weeks onld plant gets you. maybe curing can help with potency?

Yes you shouldn't dry them in microwave. It ruins the thc. Hang to dry or put them in a lunch brown bag. Might see a difference...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

choped it 3 days ago it's curing in jars now will taste it probably today but don't have any hopes :D blamed bad genetics and moved on to auto white widdow but this seedlings are growing really slow :D tem is around 20 cel 68F, it's bit low temps but not extreme right? :D will this temps harm seedlings?

Back
Top Bottom