600W Digital Ballast $149.99 Shipped! 2 x 600W Digital Ballast $279.98 Shipped!

DigitalGrow

:thanks: 420 Magazine for given us this opportunity to be here. To show our appreciation, we are offering our 600W Digital ballast at a DEEP discounted price for a limited time.
productImage.jpg

600Watt Electronic Ballast

ELECTRONIC BALLAST: 600Watt Dimmable

JD Lightings' high performing electronic ballasts are a technological revolution that creates energy efficiency and produces more lumen output than magnetic ballasts. This grow light system works with both Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamps . They are silent, lightweight, extremely efficient - 99.9% power factor, soft starting, increases lamp life and reduces lumen depreciation. They eliminate the need for conversion lamps or multiple light systems. MH lamps are better suited for seedlings and vegetation stages, while HPS lamps promotes fruiting and flowering.

Dimmable Features
50% 75% 100% and 110%

E-Ballast Features

Extruded aluminum housing is engineered to dissipate heat and keep the components cool.
Resin-sealed case for completely silent operation
Resettable circuit breaker for short circuit protection.
Wire core 120/240V compatible
Completely silent and lightweight
Operates both HPS & MH lamps
Extremely efficient – 99% power factor
Detachable power cord that allows easy change over
2.98A 110% at 702W 240V
5-YEAR WARRANTY -- 3 year full + 2 year prorated
UL-Certified
FCC-Certified

MSRP $229.99

For a limited time only $149.99 1 x 600W digital ballast or
$279.98for 2 x 600W Digital Ballast

SHIPPING:
All order ship same day when payment is received by 12:00 P.M PST
UPS ground fully insured and tracking # provided
No international shipping
additional $30 for shipping for PR, HI, VI, RI, AK

TAX:
For a limited time only, we will pay your CA sales Tax!

PAYMENT:
Paypal: Paypal@JD-Lightings.com Please click on the price for payment checkout
If you don't have a paypal account: Please call us at 909 348 7304 we can take Visa/Master/Discover/Amex over the phone
M-F 9:00 a.m- 5:30p.m PST

Sales@JD-Lightings.com
909-348-7304

Any inquires please p.m me only, this is a limited time promotional offer to :420: members only

For more information please goto JD Lightings

So you guys only sell ballasts, you dont sell the reflectors and bulbs aswell?

thats awesome to hear cause i was plannin on gettin a ballast from you but was disappointed i couldnt get the other parts from you as well... i cant offord it till the end of may beginning of june... perfect timing, my birthdays on the 28th of may, i know what im buyin for myself! :yahoo:

thats awesome to hear cause i was plannin on gettin a ballast from you but was disappointed i couldnt get the other parts from you as well... i cant offord it till the end of may beginning of june... perfect timing, my birthdays on the 28th of may, i know what im buyin for myself! :yahoo:

sounds good!:thumb:

you'll like our bundle deals :high-five:

Bundled deals are great for those looking to go to the next level in their grows and not wanting to just piece it together.

Well mine should be here in five business days, now that's fast! Wanted to to go for the two ballast deal, but decided to check the ballast out first. If i'm happy, will definitely get another. Go ahead and ad me to the squad for my first journal to be.

Back
Top Bottom