A Canadian Comparative Grow With Seedsman's Black Sugar In Coco

Well my Northern Lights are not ready yet, I was hoping that they'd be harvested by now, I may have jumped the gun in starting this New Year's Day because I now have a space and light issue!
I have to figure this out quick!
It is looking like a few of us are having that same issue. We are a resourceful lot so should be np.

PS: Congrats to the guy in Ontario who won that 70 million in the lottery!!!
Ok so now i'm pissed. The little lassy at the corner store told me I had that ticket. Man are we gonna have words.
[/QUOTE]
Me too. That prick told me the same thing. I skipped work on Wednesday so I could collect my oversized Cheque

Welcome Dr, yes this is my first Seedsman and comparison grow and it's great seeing a group doing the same strain at the same time in different mediums.
Yes I have kitchenhawk's strain going in another thread, his genetics look great!
It's good to see another BC'r here! Best of luck finding someone close to trade with!
I knew that 70 million would go in Ontario!

And the 649 went in Barrie, Ont - where I live now! :)

So, does everyone have their own Black Sugar journal?

Is there a central Black Sugar journal where everyone shares their updates?

Cheers!

And the 649 went in Barrie, Ont - where I live now! :)

So, does everyone have their own Black Sugar journal?

Is there a central Black Sugar journal where everyone shares their updates?

Cheers!
Ha! The 649 too! Crazy. Oh well. Yes everyone has their own journal going and there was a central one to start but it hasn't been used yet, I think as we get past the seedlings they may start posting in that as well to compare the progress. I'll have to look up the name again.

I'll have to look up the name again.
here is a link to the Black Sugar thread

Normally I would have put these seedlings right into their final home because I am not a fan of up-potting coco, so they went into seedling planters with coco.

20200109_223157.jpg

I put them a bit lower to bury a bit of the stalk because they stretched.

20200109_230148_HDR.jpg

The one in front was born with 1 cotyledon but is healthy, I will water these tonight and then begin a light feed tomorrow, this is the coco's second run.

20200109_230216_HDR.jpg

I took apart a plastic storage shelf and used half behind the tv by a heater, I'll black it out with a blanket and the t5 is on a timer, here they will stay until the tent is free.

On with the show!

Perfect home till the tent ready. Thinking outside the box. :)
Yes, I just hope that it isn't too long, and maybe it'll slow down that stretch, they got a bit too tall for my liking.

After a hectic week I had at some time put these under my blurple grow light, they seem to be ok and tonight had received their first quarter strength feed of nutes.

20200115_235820.jpg
20200115_235806.jpg

These are just before lights out tonight.

On with the show!

Still not pulling of their Cotys so you know they are getting what they want.

They are doing fine, some growth happening and a little yellowing so maybe time to start adding calmag?
See the front one's symmetry is off a little.

20200119_134555.jpg

20200119_134602.jpg

On with the show.

so maybe time to start adding calmag?

Mag def typically doesn't start to show until after a month above ground. Has the plant had a chance to dry out at all? My thinking is too much water right now. Most of the pics I see the plant is quite wet.

Mag def typically doesn't start to show until after a month above ground. Has the plant had a chance to dry out at all? My thinking is too much water right now. Most of the pics I see the plant is quite wet.
No I don't allow my coco to dry out, I feed twice a day, I'll back off on the amount for a few days see how they respond, the other 2 in my other journal are doing great, much bigger and ahead of these 2 yet fed the same and same age.

Back
Top Bottom