A little about PakaloloGrow

PakaloloGrow

Hello all, my name is PakaloloGrow, I'm 39, single father of two awesome boys 20 and 4. I live in Los Angeles County, California where medicinal cannabis as well as recreational cannabis is legal. I am currently growing two Gorilla Glue and one Tangerine Dream auto flowers as well as a bag seed. This is my second grow, my first was a low budget closet set up with cfl's lol. This time around I'm growing with a tent, exhaust, filter, intake and proper lights. I do use cannabis medicinally, unfortunately I do not own anything made of hemp. As for being involved in legalization, I did vote yes :yummy:. Just yesterday I turned my application to the Los Angeles County Department of Cannabis Regulation for a commercial licence to sell, cultivate, manufacture or deliver cannabis, fingers crossed!!! Everyone have a good day.

Oh and lil doggie says,"Hi."

Attachments

• DSC_0605 (1).JPG
    DSC_0605 (1).JPG
    698.7 KB · Views: 61
Welcome to 420, your girls and pup look great under blurple lights.

Are you going to make a journal for us to learn and follow?
There's a link below me on how to make a journal.

Enjoy!

Wick :morenutes:

Are you going to make a journal for us to learn and follow?
There's a link below me on how to make a journal.

Enjoy!

Wick :morenutes:
loading up the gallery at the moment

You're going to like it here I think.
I think so stone, I've only been here 20 minutes or so and I'm already loving it. Seems to be a great community

Welcome to 420,Pakalolo
I hope the Department of Cannabis Regulation is good to you:goodluck:

Welcome. How difficult and costly was your application? Has the state moved any of the backlog of applications?

Welcome. How difficult and costly was your application? Has the state moved any of the backlog of applications?
Well actually it was an application for their Social Equity Program, a special program for persons that had been arrested or convicted of a marijuana offense prior to 2016, have low income, or who had lived in a disproportionately affected (by the war on drugs) area for 5 years. There is a 2 month window for applications that began on May 28 2019 through July 29 2019. It was free to do, and it is pending review by the DCR. There are 3 Tiers, I believe I qualify as Tier 1. These are the benefits for a Tier 1 approved applicant:

Tier 1 participants qualify for expedited application and renewal processing, business licencing and compliance assistance, as well as the potential for fee deferrals and access to an industry investment fund if established.

Here is the link: Social Equity Program | Department of Cannabis Regulation

I do not know about the backlog in the state. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom