A Little Old A Little New

You'd spend half that on lighting and nutes and have wasted the time! Very nice!
Yeah that's what I figured. The time part was the most appealing, being able to squeeze this grow and hopefully 1 more before Christmas

Start of week 3 in the veg tent. Gonna top them once at the end of the week then planning to flip sometime the first week of june probably next weekend. The sawa strains on the right side of the tent look to be heavy feeders they're getting full strength nutrients right now and they seem to want more, but I've learned my lesson on previous grows I'm gonna let them do their thing

20230523_094632.jpg

This will be my 5th or 6th photo journal and the 2nd time growing from regular photo seed. I'm doing a little from the past and a little from the present and will be growing out 4 female seeds and 11 regular seeds. The fems will be exotic genetix gary Poppins, lemon drip, and blackout bobby along with dragons flame genetics Macdragon bx1 all newer strains released in the past couple years.

For the regs I've decided to go with 2 of the older exotic genetix strains chocolate marshmallow and hazelnut cream for the newer strains and for older stuff I have 2 wolfman haze which is 95 silver haze x Lieu hanh and Sawa IBL which is 78 OG La Affie x sour best shit ever. Both of these strains are from a breeder called hyp3rid, he breeds for effect and doesn't get caught up with bag appeal like a lot of the newer breeders and I have a Lambsbread x La Affie in my tent rigit now at week 9 that looks gorgeous and has an old school og gas smell to her so it convinced me to grow out more of his strains. Here the girls are at around day 10 after popping soil. Changed up my nutrient routine on this one, gonna be going with cropsalt nutrients along with powersi, and a microbe mix ox recharge, tribus, kelp and molasses on half of them and on the other half I'm gonna run sterile and use .01 ml bleach per gallon once a week and cropsalt run clean to compare the two and see if I get better results sterile or with microbes
20230508_102747.jpg
16835671814617446167157813317460.jpg
very nice! Where did you get the pot holders? I'm looking for something to raise my pots, catch water and open up air flow.

very nice! Where did you get the pot holders? I'm looking for something to raise my pots, catch water and open up air flow.
I got these on amazon the risers were 25 bucks for 20 of them which I thought was a steal since I paid 4 dollar for each one on my last run. The trays under them were cheap too I believe I got 15 of them for 20 bucks

That is a steal! My local place is selling flimsy trays for $5 bucks a piece. Amazon - good to know. Thanks!
Yeah I was going through a place called new england hydro and I knew there had to be a cheaper option out there

Around day 30 from seed in the 4x4. All have been topped twice and are on full strength nutrients. Waiting for my rapid rooter plugs and clone tray to arrive then I'm gonna take 2 cuts off of each plant and put them in peat plugs and keep the tray in the 3x3 so once these 11 are finished I dont have to wait another 30 days. The first pic is after I topped them twice and kitty snuck in and the 2nd pic is this morning a few days after 2nd topping.

20230531_075251.jpg
20230603_071803.jpg

This will be my 5th or 6th photo journal and the 2nd time growing from regular photo seed. I'm doing a little from the past and a little from the present and will be growing out 4 female seeds and 11 regular seeds. The fems will be exotic genetix gary Poppins, lemon drip, and blackout bobby along with dragons flame genetics Macdragon bx1 all newer strains released in the past couple years.

For the regs I've decided to go with 2 of the older exotic genetix strains chocolate marshmallow and hazelnut cream for the newer strains and for older stuff I have 2 wolfman haze which is 95 silver haze x Lieu hanh and Sawa IBL which is 78 OG La Affie x sour best shit ever. Both of these strains are from a breeder called hyp3rid, he breeds for effect and doesn't get caught up with bag appeal like a lot of the newer breeders and I have a Lambsbread x La Affie in my tent rigit now at week 9 that looks gorgeous and has an old school og gas smell to her so it convinced me to grow out more of his strains. Here the girls are at around day 10 after popping soil. Changed up my nutrient routine on this one, gonna be going with cropsalt nutrients along with powersi, and a microbe mix ox recharge, tribus, kelp and molasses on half of them and on the other half I'm gonna run sterile and use .01 ml bleach per gallon once a week and cropsalt run clean to compare the two and see if I get better results sterile or with microbes
20230508_102747.jpg
16835671814617446167157813317460.jpg
Hey Amigo :high-five:
Sorry I'm late. :Namaste:
How is everything going?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hey Amigo :high-five:
Sorry I'm late. :Namaste:
How is everything going?

Bill284 😎
Hey going well, how are you doing up in there with all the wildfires? It's so bad down here in Pennsylvania I can't imagine how it is in Canada right now

Hey going well, how are you doing up in there with all the wildfires? It's so bad down here in Pennsylvania I can't imagine how it is in Canada right now
We are still safe and able to see.
Hazy but we are fortunate.
I've seen pics.
It's just west of us now.
Hopefully it doesn't get worse, but I don't have high hopes.
Glad your well, I'll hang around. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

We are still safe and able to see.
Hazy but we are fortunate.
I've seen pics.
It's just west of us now.
Hopefully it doesn't get worse, but I don't have high hopes.
Glad your well, I'll hang around. :high-five:

Bill284 😎
Just came in to check up on you, sensei, since hearing about the fires in CA.

Just came in to check up on you, sensei, since hearing about the fires in CA.
Morning Darde. :ciao: :high-five:
They put one out yesterday just east of us, too close.
It's worse it other areas so I feel lucky right now.
We need a good hard rain.
Apparently the bulk of smoke is traveling south to New York.
So we are hazy but not as bad as it could be.
Fingers crossed buddy, I can't afford to evacuate.
My coco girls will die.
Along with everything that gets burned.
Right now it's Nanners causing issues.
Always something. :rolleyes:
Take care my friend. :thanks::passitleft:

Bill284 😎

Good to hear yall are safe, I pray it stays that way for you guys man.

I've had nanners before they auck cause everything seeds out it doesn't matter too.much if it's near the end cause it's only like a few seeds here and there

Day 4 clones looking much more lively, took the dome off for 5 min to get a pic and opened my vent holes to 25%. Stretch starting in the 4x4, I love this part where the tops all turn light green and buds start to form.
20230611_071537.jpg
20230611_071033.jpg
20230611_071009.jpg

Clones have all fully rooted. I picked the best of the 2 of each strain and transplanted into solo cups. Gonna run 24 hr light until July 1st then transplant again and change light to 18/6
20230620_083803.jpg

Back
Top Bottom